Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Haha awesome.
    Pretty stupid how it still knocks you down though. They should change that. Was better when knockdown was only relevant for higher damage hits.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I love how people like to talk about only building their class to have the highest damage out put possible. Then complain that certain things are over powered or that there's only one way to play a class, or argue about which is the best.

When you can build up a completely unique build like this and still be "efficient" even if it's not based around killing everything in 1 second. I really do find this kind of stuff awesome. and seems like people take more interesting play-styles or skill builds for granted.

But shit talking aside...

It really does seem like tanking wouldn't work all that great in this game where bosses move around a lot and swap targets at will.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I love how people like to talk about only building their class to have the highest damage out put possible. Then complain that certain things are over powered or that there's only one way to play a class, or argue about which is the best.

When you can build up a completely unique build like this and still be "efficient" even if it's not based around killing everything in 1 second. I really do find this kind of stuff awesome. and seems like people take more interesting play-styles or skill builds for granted.

It really does seem like tanking wouldn't work all that great in this game where bosses move around a lot and swap targets at will.
    Maybe if Warcry was more efficient it would be. Not sure if it even works on bosses though. At level 10 it's 200% "hate effect" or something. It lasts for half a minute.

I love watching unique builds work out well. Sometimes taking the risk is worth it.
    Last edited by Kirukia; Aug 3, 2012 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Warcry Correction
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

I bet Bantha's sorry he wasn't helping Banshee now. Not that it'd have done a lot of good, lol.

Character ID: 中原小麦

I approve of your build, almost the same as mine! I don't look like an actual tank though. D:

The knockdown thing is retarded though. e_e

The Banther twins are my favorite bosses to tank, it's kind of like bullfighting.

I have Warcry maxed out so when I activate it they will either lock into their 'ole' pattern or their 'cat toy' pattern and completely disregard everyone else shooting it's business in the face.

At level 32 I can get about 1200 S-DEF with a Deband Drink. I probably won't be able to reach 1555 by 40, since I've used my MAG and units to patch up my R-DEF, T-DEF, and HP. I've got about 670 HP right now and it certainly helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post

Well, coming from someone who loves to TA, right now I don't think there's enough variation in some ways to play a class as efficiently as possible in multiple ways. Perhaps for ranger a non weak shot focused build could be made to be very powerful in another way. I'm not too sure on hunter to be honest. But for force because of the way skills are separated there's only one really good base build at the moment. That'll change as we level somewhat, but it would take some major adjustments to change that.

That aside, I think what was done here is really neat. Do I feel it breaks the game by only taking one damage rather than just very small amounts? Yes. But it is a really cool concept and well played out nonetheless. As others have said though, aggro retention would definitely be a problem and this doesn't look terribly suited to solo play unless you expect to run for a very long time. Definitely the most unique build I myself have seen gameplay of so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    The Banther twins are my favorite bosses to tank, it's kind of like bullfighting.

I have Warcry maxed out so when I activate it they will either lock into their 'ole' pattern or their 'cat toy' pattern and completely disregard everyone else shooting it's business in the face.

At level 32 I can get about 1200 S-DEF with a Deband Drink. I probably won't be able to reach 1555 by 40, since I've used my MAG and units to patch up my R-DEF, T-DEF, and HP. I've got about 670 HP right now and it certainly helps.
    You can, if you've got my armor grinded to +9 and you've got on your own mag 50 s-def. Remember that HUmars have got the same s-def than HUcasts, and the same r-def. However, humans have got more t-def than casts so... i can consider humars the best tankers vs... for example ragnes or other bosses with high t-atk.

About warcry i agree you. It's fun calling bosses for then... fury stance users, ras or fos destroys them

Very nice!
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

I must say that I am quite impressed.