Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Rappy Hunter

That's really awesome. It's a little silly that you still get knocked down.

I Don't see the point of you using a Sword if your a tank, sure you take more damage nice but you aren't dealing damage if any at all, id suggest a partisan with Gear or wired lance to get you up to pace.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmSecretSpy View Post
    I Don't see the point of you using a Sword if your a tank, sure you take more damage nice but you aren't dealing damage if any at all, id suggest a partisan with Gear or wired lance to get you up to pace.
    Uhm... I don't have that problem :c

And its kinda late when I already made up my mind to make suggestions, especially when I dedicated my tree to one side of the hunter spectrum... D:

might be due to my playstyle, but im hating my semitank build. i also went sword gear, and im finding that it is just better to dodge 7/10 times and block the rest. if you are getting hit, more than likely it canceled whatever charged pa you had or you simply got knocked down. all in all, im noticing my dps is pathetic in comparison to the standard dps builds im seeing. i forgot my own golden rule that the longer the battle lasts, the more disadvantageous it becomes orz.

didnt mean to rain on your parade though, props to op for making the tank build work

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    What would the OP do if future boss start spamming techs? New mag?
    Yes and no, Like Golden said he could use different armor/ Mag if he needed too. But this is very time consuming and is unlike PSU where you could just change on the fly. That too the chance of running into all 3 type's of an attack will be high and more fast paced.

and hunter is not the only class that can tank. A force can also drop the kitty's attack down to 1 dps with a 1680 S-Def (maxed solo) to a hunter's 1677 (maxed solo). Now in a Team, Hunter (with a Force) would have higher and also having higher normal raw. But with the Deband stack Force's would have the same as hunter's in solo play.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Aug 5, 2012 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendo30 View Post
    That's really awesome. It's a little silly that you still get knocked down.
    Well, i know about getting JC and JR next time so... when we can raise to lv 50, i'll think about fixing the tank skill tree so... don't worry.