Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Befoie, Sabarta, Ragrants, and Megid

A Japanese wiki had "descriptions" of these 4, and images of Megid and Sabarta have been spotted. Are there any images of Befoie and Ragrants, and does anyone know what they are like?

If I recall, these were obtained either randomly in the closed beta rarely or through exploits/hacking. Point is, they weren't meant to be there and you can't get them now :/

The roadmap gives new techs in autumn. So if anything, these will start appearing then.

I never saw images of Sabarta, but would love too and especially of Befoie too!

However I think I saw one which should be Ragrants, which looked like a lasor beam. If you played JP PSU, it looked like damgrants I believe.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

Probably will get them with the big class update. Fingers crossed!
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

There was also a image of haxed Nosmegid around quite a wile back, didn't save it unfortunately!

Somebody just posted a sabarta gif. It's looking pretty neat. I don't remember what thread it was in, though. Sorry.

So, I'm lost here. I come from PSO, and barely remember techs from PSU. All I remember about PSU's changes was diga existed, that's it. What's with the sa, be, etc? I know PSO had classes of simple, normal, and hard techs that were basically single-target, decent multi-hit, and good multi-hit, each functioning relatively uniquely.

Sa-zonde seems to be a status effect combo thingy. What can we likely expect from the other sa, and then from be? What's the dam prefix typically mean?

According to the Road Map, new Technics are confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Somebody just posted a sabarta gif. It's looking pretty neat. I don't remember what thread it was in, though. Sorry.
    I posted it because I was bored, and saw it on the swiki during open beta once
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post

So, I'm lost here. I come from PSO, and barely remember techs from PSU. All I remember about PSU's changes was diga existed, that's it. What's with the sa, be, etc? I know PSO had classes of simple, normal, and hard techs that were basically single-target, decent multi-hit, and good multi-hit, each functioning relatively uniquely.

Sa-zonde seems to be a status effect combo thingy. What can we likely expect from the other sa, and then from be? What's the dam prefix typically mean?
    The prefixes just seem to indicate which tier they're in since Gi-Foie and Gi-Grants are both point blank AoEs, but Gi-Barta is a directional cone AoE with Ra-barta being the point blank ice AoE, while Ra-foie is a long range instant AoE. soyeah.

EDIT: Though if I remember correctly the "Dam" techs in PSU were sustained "flamethrower" type things.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 6, 2012 at 03:29 PM.