Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Time enjoyed is not time wasted.
    I'm enjoying every moment on the JP server, probably because I'm not too worried about starting over because unlike a lot of you people I don't have to BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS.
    Absolutely. All of our data is going to be erased eventually anyway, why even play at all?

As for me I'll be sticking to JP as long as I can. Been shafted enough times by SEGA on the English side of things...

Quote Originally Posted by Magus_84 View Post
    Yes, because all the joking in the world is gonna make SoA actually maintain the damned game.

Good strategy there!
    I don't care about this.

I just care about playing with people.

We'll all be on the same content level and I won't be very upset or slitting my wrist if Japan gets a bunch of stuff before me for has stuff for several months before me.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Oh. This whole time I thought you were one of those asshats who stood in the lobby all fuckin day talking.
    When I played PSO, I chatted in the lobby for extended periods of time as well as did missions.

I don't see how standing around in the lobby "all fuckin day talking" is a bad thing at all. You don't need to spam inappropriate symbol chats, annoy others, etc.

You can just stand there talking to anyone and everyone who shows up.

Whether you want to grind it out in missions or chat all day, who is to tell anybody the right or wrong way to enjoy the game?

If anything, you're coming off as the "asshat" here.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

The lobby dwellers this time around just sit there and spam those inappropriate symbol arts all day. Some people do talk as normal people, but I just get too pissed off from the spammers that I don't stick around to talk anymore.

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

Quote Originally Posted by watashiwa View Post
    When I played PSO, I chatted in the lobby for extended periods of time as well as did missions.

I don't see how standing around in the lobby "all fuckin day talking" is a bad thing at all. You don't need to spam inappropriate symbol chats, annoy others, etc.

You can just stand there talking to anyone and everyone who shows up.

Whether you want to grind it out in missions or chat all day, who is to tell anybody the right or wrong way to enjoy the game?

If anything, you're coming off as the "asshat" here.
    ever notice the people complaining about lobby rats are never level 40? +^_^+

If they keep this awful RNG-based grinding and affix system, no, you won't see me on the NA/EU server. Or the JP server.

If the endgame is really meant to be a very, very flawed gambling system I'm out.

What made rares good in PSO was that when you had them you had them.

No, PSU's system being worse does not make this game's system alright.

If they really think the NA/EU gaming community will be attracted to ac scratch and this dire as shit RNG system they have another thing coming (like empty servers).

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    ever notice the people complaining about lobby rats are never level 40? +^_^+ get that shit outta here
    Hahaha, no. Quite the opposite: the lobby rats are often still <10. The level 40s get sick of seeing them clog up the lobby between runs and making a clusterfuck of everything.

The noob rats are. But I've been Lv 40 for what, three and a half weeks?
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.

If anyone is actually bothered by people chatting in lobbies it doesn't indicate that there's a problem with people chatting in lobbies, just that the people complaining about it don't really have anything more important to worry about in their lives.

Really. All the way back to v1, PSO was used as a chatroom. It's as much a part of the game as rappies are.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    At the same time, what happens if a repeat of PSO1/PSU occurs? You now have no local version to play - what do you suppose we do then? Just submit to the Gods of Azeroth AKA the WoWfegs? Prepare ourselves to be shot by those who answer the Call of Duty?

In case you haven't noticed, this lack of any real creativity in gaming is what's causing a majority of MY frustration, and I'm sure everyone's sick of the latest and greatest point-click spam coming from China, the land of plagiarist media (they've no shame in admitting their arrogance regarding this either). Besides, if PSO2 balks, SEGA's in trouble. I don't know if their reliance on Sonic alone can keep them afloat - if they go down first, that'll be the first stone causing the Second Video Game Crash.

They need to trust the West more. I've said it once and I'll say it again: The customer is always right, regardless of where they live or who they might be.
    What is it that you and others that share in your unneeded aggression do not understand? I'm going to try and explain it clearly because it's becoming silly how many you of seem to let it absolutely fly over your heads.

Me and Seir's opinion is based on the simple fact that there are many who have expressed that they will not switch when the US/EU version releases.

We are not saying that you should not play the only version available for you to play now. We are speaking in future terms. The poll thread was landslide favored to those not willing to switch from JP PSO2 to US/EU, and our viewpoint is that at the point our servers are released, staying on JP becomes an exercise in both unnecessary caution and tedium for many.

So if you want to play on JP now given you aren't one of those that have been banned, go right ahead to your hearts content. We don't care about that. We are simply preaching intelligence so that our localized server will flourish the best it can when it releases.

Please don't make me repeat this again : Our opinion is based on when the US/EU servers are running concurrent with the JP servers, based on the landslide poll that most players will be attempting to remain on JP.
    Last edited by Zipzo; Aug 9, 2012 at 07:29 AM.