Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Default What drops アリスティン?

I noticed a new sword pop up on the wiki last night and it's slightly better than my Tarunada. I have no idea what drops it though. I know it's from the floating islands, obviously, but other than that... I'm completely clueless as to where to search for it, lol.

Anyway have an idea of which monster drops it?

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    I noticed a new sword pop up on the wiki last night and it's slightly better than my Tarunada. I have no idea what drops it though. I know it's from the floating islands, obviously, but other than that... I'm completely clueless as to where to search for it, lol.

Anyway have an idea of which monster drops it?
    I'm sure this will be the first place you'll find this info once it becomes available

http://translate.google.com/translat...hp%3FFrontPage

On the side bar swords can be found at

Type of weapon > Sword

Just check it regularly, the information will probably be on the english wiki by tomorrow or even tonight

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...KM1UtbUE&gid=2
    Last edited by G.A.M.E.R-X; Aug 8, 2012 at 05:35 PM.

Okay, sooooo... you basically just told me what I already said I knew from the JP wiki, only you replaced JP with EN. So what? Lol.

I'm sure it will also be posted to the JP wiki later tonight or tomorrow as well, but that's not the point. I'm asking if anybody knows now.

EDIT: Also just realized your Google Translate page leads to the wiki I was even talking about... ffs man *facepalm*

Read the post next time X3

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    Okay, sooooo... you basically just told me what I already said I knew from the JP wiki, only you replaced JP with EN. So what? Lol.

I'm sure it will also be posted to the JP wiki later tonight or tomorrow as well, but that's not the point. I'm asking if anybody knows now.

EDIT: Also just realized your Google Translate page leads to the wiki I was even talking about... ffs man *facepalm*

Read the post next time X3
    I read your post and gave you the only answer you're going to get right now. If anyone knew, it would be the Jp playerbase since theres 99% more of them playing the game.

If the info is not on the JP wiki yet, nobody knows or has shared the info yet. And given the nature of the PSOW community, if anyone here had found it, they definitely would of posted about it to show it off.

Use your common sense

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.M.E.R-X View Post
    Use your common sense
    Why don't you use your common sense, the answer has already been posted on 2ch.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    This is not an answer, would you mind linking us to the page on 2ch so we actually get to know the way to find this sword?

2ch thinks it's dropped by グウォンダ Gwonda from Emergency Trials, if the Hunter thread is to be believed.

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.M.E.R-X View Post
    I read your post and gave you the only answer you're going to get right now. If anyone knew, it would be the Jp playerbase since theres 99% more of them playing the game.

If the info is not on the JP wiki yet, nobody knows or has shared the info yet. And given the nature of the PSOW community, if anyone here had found it, they definitely would of posted about it to show it off.

Use your common sense
    Use my common sense? Just because the wiki hasn't been updated with the info yet doesn't mean people don't know, lol. You post the translated link to the wiki I was already referring to, then you tell me to use my common sense.

Yeah. I'll get right on that, guy.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    At least someone knew what the hell I was talking about. Thanks, Lina~!

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    2ch thinks it's dropped by グウォンダ Gwonda from Emergency Trials, if the Hunter thread is to be believed.
    You as well, Gardios. Now I at least know where to go if I want to try and hunt for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Natsuma View Post
    This is not an answer, would you mind linking us to the page on 2ch so we actually get to know the way to find this sword?
    I feel as comfortable posting 2ch links as I would posting 4ch links...
    But yeah, Gardios answered so all good.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

More unnecessary flame posts.

Spoiler!