Default Bad AI and extension points

Have a couple of questions:

1) Is the AI in this game really bad? I've been leveling with my Lv80 character and he won't engage the monster until I've already almost killed it. Pressed select and messed with the "AI Commands" but they don't engage on sight.. This just the way the AI works in PSP2/i? I've also noticed the damage from my Lv80 character is reduced... /sad

2) Last post I asked for the best place to grind EXP. Now my next question is...what is the best place to get extension points...? I think that's what you call them. The points that level up your Job i.e: Hunter, Force, Ranger.

3) Is there an easy quick way of getting Deband Zalure Jellen and Shifta? These spells seem to not exist. Never seen them drop and the shop doesn't sell them. I know getting achievements in your "My Ship" can give you some nifty techs but I still lack Deband/Shifta/Jellen (Actually I think the shop did sell Zalure).
    ☆PSO☆

Quote Originally Posted by Lunariancrystal View Post
    Have a couple of questions:

1) Is the AI in this game really bad? I've been leveling with my Lv80 character and he won't engage the monster until I've already almost killed it. Pressed select and messed with the "AI Commands" but they don't engage on sight.. This just the way the AI works in PSP2/i? I've also noticed the damage from my Lv80 character is reduced... /sad

2) Last post I asked for the best place to grind EXP. Now my next question is...what is the best place to get extension points...? I think that's what you call them. The points that level up your Job i.e: Hunter, Force, Ranger.

3) Is there an easy quick way of getting Deband Zalure Jellen and Shifta? These spells seem to not exist. Never seen them drop and the shop doesn't sell them. I know getting achievements in your "My Ship" can give you some nifty techs but I still lack Deband/Shifta/Jellen (Actually I think the shop did sell Zalure).
    for number 3. the secret society trade mission should have them for 13 pa fragments

For 1, the AI is more practical, with the option to keep the chain going instead of random PA. As for 2, I can't tell which game you're referring to.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Oh sorry. Was referring to PSP2i.
    ☆PSO☆

Generally it's Gurhal Heroes or the GBR/MAI missions online.
    Some other multi player missions give a lot of type points too, but the above ones should be enough to get you started.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"