Default Good trigger actions for mags?

I have a lvl 150 leo MAG and I want to feed him some new "trigger actions"

Which ones would be good to give him?

Right now he has the default ones. Support/HP Restore A, Support/Status Heal A, and Support/ Stat Boost E.

HP Recovery A, and the HP Recovery item pooping one.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Invincibility A is overall my favorite, I think it may conflict with your Stat Boost E though, you can only have one thing trigger when your PB is full.

HP Recovery A is overall the most useful one, and each slot you have with it has its own chance to activate. Item production is a total waste of room; you can buy healing items, but having your mag heal you when you're otherwise defenseless (such as while flying through the air) is something you can't reproduce on your own.

I often play alone, so I have a stat increase J onboard to supplement my damage, but if you regularly play with others that have Shifta, I'd skip stat boosts altogether. I also have Anti on my mag to save me the bother of having to deal with it myself from time to time.

Just use what you want, but I'd suggest at least three HP Recovery A.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    HP Recovery A is overall the most useful one, and each slot you have with it has its own chance to activate. Item production is a total waste of room; you can buy healing items, but having your mag heal you when you're otherwise defenseless (such as while flying through the air) is something you can't reproduce on your own.

I often play alone, so I have a stat increase J onboard to supplement my damage, but if you regularly play with others that have Shifta, I'd skip stat boosts altogether. I also have Anti on my mag to save me the bother of having to deal with it myself from time to time.

Just use what you want, but I'd suggest at least three HP Recovery A.
    The main use for the Recovery Pooping is if you have auto use Recovery item, and also to make the MAG use it's "stamina" quicker, so you can feed it more often, as every time it poop out a recovery item, it deduct 5% stamina.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

PP restoration and Invincibility are the most valuable since they are only possible through MAG trigger actions. Heals and buffs can be provided through other means. On a side note, I have heard the Shifta/Deband stack from different sources(items, MAG, PC), so Status Upgrade would probably be the next best thing regardless if that is true or not.

Sizustar makes a good point about the Recovery Item Synthesizing trigger action. I also feel that it helps a great deal for lower level players who have just obtained their MAG as it can save some extra money in the long run.
    Last edited by Dinosaur; Aug 11, 2012 at 03:36 PM.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Is there a way to replace his Stat Boost E with Invincibility A? I think Stat Boost E is a pretty useless thing to have it goes away in like 5 seconds =/

You can buy a Invincibility A mag device, or loot them yourself. It isn't exactly uncommon and generally cheap at player's shop.

Will it actually REPLACE stat boost E though? Or will it just end up taking a free slot?

Once all of your slots are full, adding an additional ability will make the game prompt you to replace an existing ability with the new one.