Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

what I learned in this thread.

100% awesome BROcasts have marginally better HP and S-DEF.

Prolly gonna be to much gap at lv 100+ to be worthy of DMG output sacrifice if you havent started a FO already.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    I've seen much worse game issues than this.
    Yes, like not being able to internet punch DODO.
    Last edited by eharima; Aug 12, 2012 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eharima View Post
    what I learned in this thread.

100% awesome BROcasts have marginally better HP and S-DEF.
    Male humans get the same S-Def, and 1% less HP, while having 5% more T-Atk and T-Def
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

I've said this before and I'll say it again. The main advantage of a FOcast: being a robot that can cast spells.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. The main advantage of a FOcast: being a robot that can cast spells.
    Magical Robot's with Space Magic. Its a wonderful thing.
    Tangerine 2.0 - level 70 FO/TE-caseal
    Cherry - level 60 FI/HU-newreal
    Grape - level 50 RA/BR deuwm
    Ship 10

Quote Originally Posted by raiden55 View Post
    the armor/weapon issue is true for some others combos also : i play RAnewearl, and i can't use most of the rares items...
    There are excellent weapons with low ATK requirements in all weapon types (or DEX requirements).

Quote Originally Posted by Banjotron View Post
    Seriously, I think this issue needs to be put to rest, as in over and done. This is not even arguable.
    Why does everyone on this forum open with a comment like this? No one reads every post of every topic on here. We don't always know whats been discussed and what arguments have been made in the past. Chill out guys.

I know that MAG levels and talent tree spending can close the gap between Newms and Casts. But, if a Cast spends 50 MAG levels in M-ATK to reach the NEWM, the Newm has the advantage of having 50 levels to spend outsite of atk (ability, def) that the Cast does not. Goes without saying, I know.

The spread between highest and lowest in Force is just greater than in Hunter or Ranger, a lot greater. Was just looking for the experiences so far of the FOCasts/FOcaseals

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

Quote Originally Posted by Banjotron View Post
    Long bit of wisdom streaming out of my banjo
    FOnewearls have more freedom compared to FOcast/caseals. The FOcast can't have any fun with his mag if he wants to compare, while the loli can do whatever she wants and still perform as good or better than the cast, such as having a mag with 50+ ability for the Apse, meaning she wouldn't really need ability on her units either, and be even better

So, in the words of optimal play
    FOcast: 1 possible setup
    FOnewearl: many
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

I've seen much worse game issues than this.
    Well, regardless of comparison... worse doesn't make it acceptable. Think about the purpose of why some genders/races have better or worse stats, in terms of game design. It encourages people to play specific races/genders as specific classes, but at the same time it severely discourages diversity.

As it is right now, there is no reason to be a Cast/Caseal if you want to be an effective Force. The current benefits to mixing races/gender/class are negligible or pointless in comparison to the benefits of playing specific ones. This is clearly bad game design. In order to fix this, they need to introduce balanced variations of advantages and disadvantages between the races and genders, so that they can all achieve playstyles of equal effectiveness.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

I could have sworn I saw a stat sheet for all the different combinations....if anyone has it, post please?
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I've been leveling all the classes, and I forget that android force is supposed to be the worst. really, I do my best damage with my force. If anything, I had to equip my uber awesomesauce 5* +10 weapons a few levels later. Once I got those though, and respec'd fire, I was machine gunning 500 damage rafoies and carding for 100, while feeling like I had as much defense as my hunter. I don't feel jealous of Newmans at all.