Default My first time online came with a devastating price, would greatly appreciate any help

Hello, i've been quite actively playing this game on a daily basis as much as i can every day after work and i've spent quite a bit of time overall so far with a little over a hundred hours offline.

I decided to try online finally for the first time yesterday and unfortunately i also ran into something i never expected to happen and its pretty much rendered my character to very few options gameplay wise.

My initial character have and always been a female human but after i tried online yesterday my character card changed to a M human and all my clothes/salon options have been changed and i cannot use any of my outfits/armors at all, and unable to access missions.

I have asked for some assistance on gamefaqs and was also told i may also find some help here. If anyone who can please provide some help i would greatly appreciate it.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/96968...ble-2/63711887
    Last edited by Shinruz; Aug 13, 2012 at 12:00 AM.

Hmm. Could you upload your save data somewhere? (The entire folder in a zip or rar archive)
    Working on the PSP2i fan translation with JamRules and the gang.

Would just like to give a big thanks for Mr Fwibbles here for providing the help needed for me to be able to get back and continue playing this great game.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX XxGoregrinderxX's Avatar

When u play online dont join rooms with colored names etc.
    I often open my own room so i can remove hackers when i want.
    And always Do a backup when u use ur computer

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

you have to be careful on that server since some n00bs do not know how to turn off there devices or even codes for that matter.if and when something like that happens and you notice it be sure NOT to save your data and blacklist the person(s) you feel did that to you so you will not be compromised again.also do not name the people who where involved in this act because the name game is not a good idea.back up your save as much as possible and stay with as many legit players as you can and stay legit most importantly kk?

This happened to me once, too. Oddly enough, the ONLY change that I could tell (after a half hour of checking everything in-game) was my Beast had pointy Newman ears. I thought it was kinda cool, so I kept them. I have a backup of the pre-Online file, though.