Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Pretty much. It's also fun to beat up higher lvs when at low lvs right after you rebirth. By that time, you may have Exp Boost to further help you.

Like I said...My Force is Lv65. I just feel like they really nerfed Forces in the PSU setting. PSO Forces started getting broke super early. Right now Sasonde is doing 50 damage per tick...when you stack it it adds up and breaking the chain with Diga does some good damage but....yeah XD..

I just can't wait to be able to do that kind of damage as shown in the video. Love when Forces are able to just plow through shit in seconds.

I guess I've lost the ability to grind... PSZ was the last grind I did and that is technically "Easy mode" ... PSO was even a grind if you do it completely offline. I think I hit like Lv160 something. Even doing Gurhul Heroes is taking me what I would consider "Too long" to level up and I'm only Lv85 on my Hunter...and I'm having a way more difficult time on my Force. Hell...the final boss would own my force.

I've lost my grinding endurance! D: I blame PSO, PSZ, and FFXI ;/
    ☆PSO☆

You're not really supposed to use it on enemies that don't get knocked in the air, unless you want to temporarily stop them from attacking. It's good in Magashi Plan though.

Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by Lunariancrystal View Post
    I guess I've lost the ability to grind... PSZ was the last grind I did and that is technically "Easy mode" ... PSO was even a grind if you do it completely offline. I think I hit like Lv160 something. Even doing Gurhul Heroes is taking me what I would consider "Too long" to level up and I'm only Lv85 on my Hunter...and I'm having a way more difficult time on my Force. Hell...the final boss would own my force.

I've lost my grinding endurance! D: I blame PSO, PSZ, and FFXI ;/
    Oh wow, I HATED FFXI's system... But for some reason I kept playing for maybe 2 years... Was fun, though.

PSZ was fun until Super Hard mode. I'm not a very good force, period. So I didn't go too far with that. But I did go the distance with Aki (Hunter), as usual. Still, it's quite a chore to lvl up. Add to that the clunky controls and lack of variety. I just couldn't keep up.

PSP2i, on the other hand, has never stopped entertaining me (although I haven't gone too far honestly, due to other distractions and responsibilities). Great all around.

I do have 1 FO so far and plan to make 1 or 2 more, but I do fear how I'll fair. I spent so much time on my FO (Hell) just testing out what all the techs Aki banked in do to all the enemies and figuring out her style... I never bothered looking online for help on FOs. She's just sitting there now while I focus on Aki. Maybe she's lvl 20? But yeah, glad I ran into this topic. Gives me a little more motivation to "eventually" pick her back up.
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

Well I don't mind hanging out with more fellow players, too, especially other FO. >.<

the FO in the video, was type lvl 50. im kinda new but, cant you only get past type level 30 by rebirthing?

FOing is pretty much the easiest way to play PSP2i, I've found. The only thing I don't like is that I have this entire rainbow colored variety pack of spells to choose from, and all I ever end up using is Foverse, Resta, and Diga/Radiga. I don't even use S&D/J&Z, at least while soloing. On a rare occasion I'll use Noszonde, like with Dark Worm and Del Rol, since they like to sit just outside of my longbow range... but for the most part, hitting weak points on select bosses with a bow and full charge shot will do more damage to out of range bosses than Noszonde will.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by Nytesong View Post
    the FO in the video, was type lvl 50. im kinda new but, cant you only get past type level 30 by rebirthing?
    Yep and just rebirth once at 200 to be able to type level to 50

What Ami said. It takes work, but with the right stuff and areas to level, then you got it covered.

as much as i wish it wasnt true a hunter can never match a fo's output. my cast fo can put out 10k foies. my human hunter needs the entire 1st part of skaad to do 9k in wich time my cast did 2 foies hu gets shit on bad here. melee va is a complete joke now i dont what the hell sakai was thinking. if i find myself in a party with 2 fo or 2 ra i leave and it sounds like pso 2 is turning out the same way.
    Last edited by Alisha; Aug 14, 2012 at 06:31 AM.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none