Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Try checking local gamestops, and having them search other stores (their website can search stock of stores near your area, too, but may not be reliable so call and check a store if it says there's one in stock before actually going there). You can get one really cheap if you can find one there (Or for 30 bucks if you can find an unopened one...which I actually did, they looked at me like I was crazy when I wanted to buy it).

If that doesn't work out, amazon and ebay should have plenty, but for a bit more than the 99 cents gamestop sells used ones at. Yeah, really, the price is a bit hilarious. They're pretty much GIVING away any and all last gen accessories, regardless of their actual values.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedo View Post
    hmm.. im looking for a broadband or modem to use to connect to the private server, i also have to get in touch with the guy who creatsed the private server... but i've been looking for them for like a few months now and still no drops.. i even started the tempkle runs and vr disconnection thing, guess i just need a bit more patience...
    Its VERY rare, I killed Dal Ra Lie over 400 times and never got a Holy Ray from him ( its 1/49 drop rate!!!! ) This is the problem with Fraction drop rates, just keep at it you will get it eventually.