Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

I'm thinking the wrong game. They are 2 separate games. Infinity is not localized. Sorry about that.

Ninja'd.

Well, not that I really care much, I guess I'll download it anyways.

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

I'm one of the few people who thought PSP2 was an absolute abomination, and the wost game in the series. I could write a paper on everything wrong with that game.

Didn't play Infinity though. Vanilla was so bad that I have zero desire to. PSO2 is a lot of fun, but still needs a TON of work one it, but I'm at least happy it's not like PSP2.

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

PSP2 is what brought me into the PS-world, so many hours I've spent on PSP2...Too bad I haven't played Infinity yet, but want to sometime. Some. Time. o-o

PSO2 is certainly different, but I can't say which one is really better. PSO2 is still developing and growing but already has me playing for quite a bit of hours. Graphics are, of course, better in PSO2.

PSP2 however, has easier costumisation without the need or real cash. I loved to hunt or play just to unlock new costumes. x'D

Quote Originally Posted by Miyoko View Post
    I'm one of the few people who thought PSP2 was an absolute abomination, and the wost game in the series. I could write a paper on everything wrong with that game.

Didn't play Infinity though.
    I think that is why you only hear about Infinity and not PSP2 original.

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

The combat system in PSO2 is much more "visceral", if that makes any sense. I feel like I'm HITTING and SHOOTING things in this game. I never got that sense with PSU or any of its sequels. PSO2 definitely feels like an evolution of the ideas PSP2i introduced, and that's why I honestly think in terms of CORE game mechanics, PSO2 wins by a landslide.

PSO2 is almost what I wanted in an action RPG MO game. DMC-esque juggle combos, launchers, dodges, parries/just guards, etc. PSP2i's system felt very dated in comparison.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    well...PSO2 doesn't have DREADNAUGHT either

Spoiler!

So that's another thing Infinity has on it. Absolutely ridiculous weaponry.
    ........my god........

Quote Originally Posted by BahnKnakyu View Post
    The combat system in PSO2 is much more "visceral", if that makes any sense. I feel like I'm HITTING and SHOOTING things in this game. I never got that sense with PSU or any of its sequels. PSO2 definitely feels like an evolution of the ideas PSP2i introduced, and that's why I honestly think in terms of CORE game mechanics, PSO2 wins by a landslide.

PSO2 is almost what I wanted in an action RPG MO game. DMC-esque juggle combos, launchers, dodges, parries/just guards, etc. PSP2i's system felt very dated in comparison.
    This is a legitimate and good point. I defenitly didn't feel the impact in any of the PSU/psportable games. It's like your hitting them softly.