Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 286875767778

Quote Originally Posted by Maronji View Post
    Compared to people who had their problems fixed after uninstalling Avast, how many people reported having their problem fixed after uninstalling MSE?

(This is a half-serious (I just woke up about 50 minutes ago and I don't feel quite right, so I can't really remember), half-"You're kidding, right?" question.)

Also, you have to realize that telling people to "uninstall the damn antivirus if you want to play so badly" doesn't work for everyone and, actually, may piss people off due to the tone/wording. I know if someone told me those exact words, I'd say, "You know what? Screw that. I'm not uninstalling my anti-virus just to play a game." I'm sure there are others that feel the same way. I'd rephrase that sentence if I were you, but that's just me.
    I confirm crash sometime occurs even with installed MSE. In addition, Gameguard clashed with other antivirus like Kapersky. nProtect Gameguard works too much like a root-kit to the point that uninstalling it is a chore. SEGA must look for another anti-cheat method should they decide to bring their game on Unix like system.
    Japanese PSO2 Character
    Aliyah Tulumba Hunter

After learning about the recent memory error that some people are getting, I did a quick search through the Japanese tweets, and saw a familiar abbreviation among them. So, what is it this time? Did Sega screw something up, or is it time to revive the thread?

Gameguard updated today and now PSO2 keeps vomiting up generic error messages at random.

Had it pop when loading the quest list, while loading the campship, and while RUNNING TOWARDS the campship.

Someone at Inca done goofed again. Just in time for the big update, too!

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Gameguard updated today and now PSO2 keeps vomiting up generic error messages at random.

Had it pop when loading the quest list, while loading the campship, and while RUNNING TOWARDS the campship.

Someone at Inca done goofed again. Just in time for the big update, too!
    Well, at least its not just me...gotten a random error box I cant read every time I've tried to play tonight...

Mine seems to be working now, ran a file check, gameguard then updated itself again, now it seems to be running fine again.

Yeah they pulled that update back real quick. Wasn't even around for an hour. I wonder if they just accidentally hit the "push update like a warm turd" button a little early. I'd be wary in the future of any updates.

I'm paranoid every time i see it update...