Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

well good thing im reading this and havent updated my GameGuard yet by the looks of it not going to pso2 just aint worth going through the risk its been fun but this is going to far, i understand them trying to keep the game secure but this is just to extreme
    Combined signature images cannot exceed 35,000 bytes in size.

and I was wondering why my system became so unstable all of sudden, guess we found the culprit... After playing a little while an error message pops up and my aero interface sets back to retro windows, then my comp restarts on its own shortly thereafter. At first i thought it had something to do with Avast blocking GG files so i got rid of it and installed Avira instead, haven't had any trouble so far after that though i haven't played all that much, maybe 20-30 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizunos View Post
    At first i thought it had something to do with Avast blocking GG files so i got rid of it and installed Avira instead, haven't had any trouble so far after that though i haven't played all that much, maybe 20-30 mins.
    This is possible as well, I use avast. At least in a connection in some way.

Angry

Apparently it kills Microsoft Office as well. I had PSO2 running in the background and was hoping to get some work done while Mag feeding, but Office 2010 kept failing to open. Finally I just decided to uninstall it and install the Office 2013 Preview, but it wouldn't uninstall either until I finally tried closing PSO2. Then I rebooted, loaded Office 2013, made sure it opened and then started up PSO2. Sure enough, when I tried again to open Office it failed to load.

WTF GG?

Yep yep PC locked up when I exited pso2... GG, gg!
    Also volume mixer dosent show pso2 and I submitted mpc false positive like 3 months ago wwww.

Can anyone confirm that while running pso2 and opening your taskmanager with Ctrl+Alt+Esc causes Aero to disable and minutes later Windows to restart.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanbtje View Post
    Can anyone confirm that while running pso2 and opening your taskmanager with Ctrl+Alt+Esc causes Aero to disable and minutes later Windows to restart.
    I personally don't use aero, so I never experienced this issue.

I can understand the Office block, though. People cheat at Pangya using excel files.
    Also, it ensures that working people can't play at work. You have no idea how many ppl I met on PSOBB that were actually "killing time at work".

It's still quite intrusive and ludicrous, though, I won't argue that.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Meh good thing i havent updated my gameguad yet

This is bit extreme yet normal considering GG works like a root kit virus and reading posts, its doing a fine job of it :P
    Last edited by Mike; Aug 14, 2012 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Merge, and it's not.

Go try sandboxie.

You can operate most program regardless of gameguard. http://www.sandboxie.com/