Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Dell System Scan also gets axed now, I was wondering that caused it until I read this thread

I have to wonder if Gameguard is made by monkeys or something. Cause it surely can't be a group of intelligent people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    I have to wonder if Gameguard is made by monkeys or something. Cause it surely can't be a group of intelligent people.
    monkeys know better than to not being able to run visual novels and PSO2 at the same time >:[
    TA vids coming soonsies

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    I love you GameGuard.

Vunderful performance by Gameguard. I suppose it expects its encore now. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    No, but if you start up PSO2 after opening MPC, PSO2 gets angry at it if you try to poke it.
    I've noticed that even before this, having MPC running together with PSO 2 (when checking a character creation video to make sure I get the exact shape I want) plays havoc with the video render for PSO 2, so I generally have videos playing on a tablet or laptop instead.

Hell yeah gameguard. Those are some nice blue screens you've been giving me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Oh wow. Turns out that update is why Volume Mixer crashes every time I try to open it while in game amongst other stupidity :/

How is this legal
    works for me

Though its name isn't broadcasted anymore. But muting the 'Name Not Available' Program mutes PSO2 so eh.

Though I've started getting this randomly when I alt tab in and out of PSO2, I'm not sure what exactly it is though.

As soon as I got the GG update, I got blue screen of death for the first time on my computer. But my PC is ok. F(*& YOU GameGuard!

Sega forum: Home Dog
    YouTube: GamerTime1226

Quote Originally Posted by Home Dog View Post
    As soon as I got the GG update, I got blue screen of death for the first time on my computer. But my PC is ok. F(*& YOU GameGuard!
    This. My god, this same thing has been pissing me off so much for the whole day.

Gameguard disabled Aero here and switched my pc off...

I haven't gotten any blue screens personally, but it's still all very silly.

This is especially true when I think about it happening to people that aren't as tech savvy and wouldn't have a clue as to what is causing it.