Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

really i actualy like chocolate milk with my cereal

mind you. its kornflakes.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Wouldn't support for this patch be better found at it's originating website?
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarFO View Post
    Hey hey hey! -smacks you with magical heart rod- Watch your language ne~!
    First you make an attempt on my life by giving me diabetes. Now you're abusing me?! I sure know how to pick em...
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Quote Originally Posted by watashiwa View Post
    Wouldn't support for this patch be better found at it's originating website?
    Already posted there as well, thanks. Unfortunately it isn't viewed very often so I came here for a chance to get some help. Thanks for your input.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    I'm sure everyone with a computer can comprehend "put in a bowl" if they can't I don't know how they use a computer.
    I have the pleasure of working with someone who I personally how to teach how to do dishes becuase quote "We don't do many dishes at my house." But she knew how to operate an I-phone.

I have done everything I can to make the english patch work, it still doesn't. I can't find any forum support that will make it work with the current version of PSO2. I have tried, literally everything I know to do.

When I patch it, the game starts up, but hits the black screen on the title screen, and I have done it dozens of times, in different ways now and no matter what it won't work. I even waited for it to think about it for a bunch of time. Dunno what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by subluminus View Post
    I have done everything I can to make the english patch work, it still doesn't. I can't find any forum support that will make it work with the current version of PSO2. I have tried, literally everything I know to do.

When I patch it, the game starts up, but hits the black screen on the title screen, and I have done it dozens of times, in different ways now and no matter what it won't work. I even waited for it to think about it for a bunch of time. Dunno what to do.
    First of all, you could've done with making your own thread instead of necroing a 9-month-old one.

Second of all, are you using the May 17th Core Patch? The only older one that will work is the May 15th patch. Anything else will cause issues in the game.
    Last edited by Maronji; May 17, 2013 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Apparently, I can't count

How do you get the May 17th Patch? I don't know where this patch is supposed to be. And you are quite right, I could have made my own thread. Can't say I have heard of necroing though. Just seems like a waste to make a new thread anytime this comes up. Should I do that anyway? Would it make it easier for other people with this issue to find it?

I've been pretty much chasing my tail trying to find a working patch, and I end up going in circles on the forums trying to find the right patch. I follow links and bread crumbs only to end up at the same patch that doesn't work.

Its on the forums that where you got the last/previous patch in the same place, i can't say the website here since its against the rules but you can google it if you can.