Thread: Servers

Default Servers

Every since the announcement of PSU servers are ending I have been trying to find another Phantasy Star game. So I was searching and Phantasy Star 0 came up for the DS and it actually looks good. I am buying 2 used copies and just wondering if the servers are going to be going down also. I wish I could play the JP PSO2 but they region locked it recently and if anyone knows a way to download it please tell me. Thanks for the help to all

As every other DS game, PSZ uses Nintendo's WFC server. They'll only go down with Nintendo's support of DS

And they haven't region-locked PSO2 (yet). I can access the downloader and the update server, at least, not to mention play the game, so it most likely works.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    As every other DS game, PSZ uses Nintendo's WFC server. They'll only go down with Nintendo's support of DS

And they haven't region-locked PSO2 (yet). I can access the downloader and the update server, at least, not to mention play the game, so it most likely works.
    thank you. and please tell me how can i get on pso 2 with no problems. because i did everything the first time by following the instructions

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    And seeing as how Pokemon Black&White 2 are still pretty big, the Wifi servers aren't going down anytime soon. Hell, even the 4th gen servers should still be up, as well as every other mediocre DS game that uses the Wifi connection.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

Outside of the group here, it can be pretty tough to find a game though. Just a heads up.