Default How to get PSO2 working?

I tried to download PSO2 and did everything step by step but i always get an error when I press play game. please help all i want to do is play for a bit before I get surgery on my arm and hand. It would be a blessing for someone to help me thank you very much. also should i uninstall the game if someone shows me the right way

What does this error look like? Also if it's three bars that is it patching.

i will start it up an tell you thank you for replying right away

its downloading right now i know it will take a bit but this is the website i got the download from
    http://leviathyn.com/blog/2012/07/07...e-2-right-now/
    is this the same download that everyone else went to or is there something better

ok here is the error code. there is a whole bunch of Japanese writing and then is says WinHTTP Error:12002
    [No.103]

Error 103 is the PSO2 error code for update process failed. The WinHTTP 12002 error code is that it timed out while contacting the server.
    Since this is just an error updating the game just retry it until it finishes. The update process starts where it left off, so all you have to do is be patient.

thank u so much really hope it works

Would like to say it did work but now what ship should I pick so I can play with English speaking people. And thanks again for the help

Quote Originally Posted by tristan0304 View Post
    Would like to say it did work but now what ship should I pick so I can play with English speaking people. And thanks again for the help
    Ship 2 has most of the English players from this forum. Most reside in block 20. (channel within the ships)