Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Just finished putting together the first track to my first EP set to release in the near future, 'Dark File Volume 1'. It will probably consist of between 5-6 tracks, all Dark Ambient. I do not have a specific date in place as of yet. There won't be any download links for the tracks as I upload them to my account until the EP has been released officially.

Amnesia Is My Best Friend

Please feel free to comment~! Thank you!

I wouldn't post again so soon normally, but I finished another track earlier. Yeah, I know. Two tracks in one day, lol. This one is a Streets of Rage style track. It's a little faster than my previous SoR style tracks.

Take a listen to it and let me know what ya think. Thanks~!

EXCITE THE FIGHT

Just put together another track for the Orgarhythm fan contest. I'm hoping to make at least one more before the deadline so I will have submitted five in total.

Foreign Substance (Orgarhythm contest submission #4)

Artist note: "Here is my fourth submission for the contest. I decided to try and take a different approach and make something a little more "tribal" sounding, I guess you could say. The tempo is a little slower than the other songs I submitted. Once again, I have tried to make something simplistic, yet captivating.

I believe this song does a good job of capturing the atmosphere of the game.
    "

Sorry I've been absent for a while, guys. I've been busy with other stuff and just kind of forgot about this site in the process since I haven't played PSO2 in forever and a day, lol. Anyway! Here are my latest tracks:

Lost in Thought (Orgarhythm contest submission #5)

Artist note: "This will be my last submission for the contest. I have decided to make another short track for the 1:00 limit. I'm still not quite sure what the track would be used for, so it was hard to determine which direction I wanted to go with it. It could be a menu song, loading theme, among many other things. I'm not quite sure, haha.

Regardless, I hope that you like the song along with the other four I have submitted for this contest. I had a lot of fun and I look forward to hearing the results. Thank you again for giving me this opportunity!

Good luck with the release of Orgarhythm~!
    "

And this is my first attempt at a trance song which I completed yesterday:

No Speed Limit for Love

Finally got around to uploading the second track to my EP, 'Dark File Volume 1'. I meant to post this yesterday, but I got caught up with some things here and there, and it just slipped my mind. Sorry about that~

Darkness Is Thicker Than Water

It's been a long time since I've posted anything, mainly because I don't frequent this forum much these days, so here's an update on what music and such has been made since the last post. You can also find a download link to my latest EP 'Dark File Volume 1' below. Enjoy and feel free to comment on here or on my Soundcloud account if you'd like. Thanks!

The Journey

Shattered Realm

SAO Sample

CHAOS BREAKEЯ

No Escape

Outsider

Nope.jpg

World's End

Dark File Volume 1 download link

I have also edited my first post as well to add the link for my EP to it along with the cover art.

New track! Short, but sweet~

It's another Streets of Rage style track.

Accel Strike