Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tera vs PSO2

Had 2 60s in ktera, got bored in a month and the fee didn't help lol. Kind of on break from pso2 just because i feel like my drop rate broke.
    PSO2
    TakaMina48
    Ship 2
    Ra-40/Hu-40/Fo-37

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Yeah, I can't agree with regards to Tera's female characters. I guess if you like those specific archetypes (and they're really awfully specific), they work for you, but the fact that you get zero body customization means you're completely SOL if those particular body types don't work for you. (That sounds kind of creepy reading it over again, but this is aesthetics we're talking about, so...)

Also, no muscular females.

But yes, the graphics are better. It's one of my only contentions with PSO2, the other being the insane RNG.
    Tera's females are much more "shapely" the ones on PSO2 are all skinny with the flatest asses you have ever seen.

Tera's lady's look more "realistic". I just really dislike what they did with females in PSO2 overall. PSU had much better females.

Also, i'm not into muscular females. I like nice tone curvy females (I guess a little bit of mussle tone is ok too). However as for actual muscular hell no that looks disgusting and very un "lady-like".

I've seen your character and that type of muscular is a huge no no for me. That looks nasty to me. That said please don't take my coment personally. I'm just giving a personal opinion and does not reflect the way I see you as a person or anything like that. I have to say this because alot of people here get real butthurt over any lil thing lol. ^-^

We all have different taste. hell for all I know you may think the kinda girls i'm into are nasty, but that doesn't bother me^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Tera's community is the reason I quit, because hooooooooly shit, did I end up finding nothing but the douchiest of elitists that pretty much put a stop to my progress and enjoyment of the game. GEAR LEVEL GEAR LEVEL GEAR LEVEL LANCER LANCER QUEUE QUEUE QUEUE DON'T WANNA COMPETE WITH YOU FOR GEAR GAME IS SO SHITTY!
    Or play with you, or talk to you because your gear is inferior..

TERA sucks. It's a typical Korean grinder with good graphics. That's it.

It's not even comparable to PSO2 anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    TERA sucks. It's a typical Korean grinder with good graphics. That's it.

It's not even comparable to PSO2 anyways.
    If you call tera a grinder and don't call pso2 that I laugh. Plus play the korean version you'll love the grind of this.

ALL MMOs are grinds you just need to disguise them properly and make the content compelling

"Grinding" is such an overused (and misused) word.

Like I've said elsewhere, too many people mistake "grinding" with "I don't actually like this game that much". If the minute-to-minute gameplay is simply not compelling, why bother in the first place?

Like I've said elsewhere, too many people mistake "grinding" with "I don't actually like this game that much". If the minute-to-minute gameplay is simply not compelling, why bother in the first place?
    It's quite simple. The word "grind" is evolving in relation to its MMORPG affiliation.

10 years ago Grind = Killing mobs non-stop with no alternate objective other than specifically for experience and nothing else.

5 years ago Grind = An activity that requires active and consistent attention over a long period of time to actually achieve reward, usually longer than the user would wish to attribute.

Current day Grind = anything the user finds boring or unable to keep their attention.

When people go off on agame for being grindy I just move on. What they really mean is either they are not the player for mmo or the gameplay is terrible.

Not every games is for everybody.

Kind of hard to call pso 2 a grinder when we have quests that fill your exp bar more than half even after level 30. Daily quests where you can purchase all items off the market for cheap.