Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Yes... going to be playing this on a pc hooked up to my tv.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sideswipe View Post
    You really need to hook us up. a Laptop for 250 that plays PSO2 decently? Please do hook us up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Vita is $259.99/$300, then you have to get a memory card. To get one big enough for PSO2, you're going to need the 12GB card as it's about 5GBs on a compressed hard drive. That's another $25. By the time that they release it on Vita you may need then next size up, that's a 32GB. That's $50, and if the game exceeds that size.... Oh, and you're going to want to play other games on it...
    All in all you're looking at approx. $300 base line for a wifi vita.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    PS Vita graphics and shaders+^_^+
    Spoiler!

I don't see the problem with those graphics.

The PSP had some great games, hell PSPo2 was worth buying the system by itself, not to mention MGS Peace Walker, FF Dissidia, Gundam vs Gundam etc

The Vita will have some nice games for it eventually I'm sure. The problem is that it takes too long for devs to put anything good on it and by that time everyone has given up on the system. Sony should have commissioned some better games for the launch in order to secure a strong foothold.

But anyway, I'd rather see Phantasy Star Portable 3 than a scaled-down port of PSO2, something to offer people who don't want to play online all the time. Still hoping for that Phantasy Star Victory announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    PS Vita graphics and shaders+^_^+
    Spoiler!

PC Graphics and shaders+^_^+
    Spoiler!

Forgive me for running my PC via HDMi to my TV and a 360 pad, i forget im not on PC sometimes+^_^+
    It's not on topic, but...

Bernie
    Rupika
    Sue
    Ash

Heh heh, I see what you did there Sega.

^They've been doing this for all characters (or at least most—not really familiar with them) in every trailer so far.

I'm used to Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy in english stuff. The PSO1 names were a pleasant surprise.

Actually looking forward to the Vita Version of PSO2 but I agree that it's not a replacement for the PC Version. But it's nice to take your PSO2 Character with you on the Go and shorten some boring Bus/Train Rides.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I'm used to Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy in english stuff. The PSO1 names were a pleasant surprise.
    Meant the PSO2 trailers specifically. There are CASTs called Elenor and Kireek, for example.
    Last edited by Gardios; Aug 23, 2012 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    Meant the PSO2 trailers specifically. There are CASTs called Elenor and Kireek, for example.
    Hahaha this is great, just caught Lionel and Montague. Not sure who Giriam is, maybe that was the RAcast that was only given a name in the files? I forget what the name was, it was only found via datamining.

edit: Found the site I read a bit about that on
    http://www.phantasy-star.net/pso/psonpcs.html
    Just some names to look for in the future. Just saw Alicia too. Reading squiggles is fun!

edit2: Yep, Giriam or Giliam is the template RAcast. I guess we finally have our "official" name for him.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Aug 23, 2012 at 02:01 PM.

I'll be trying it one the lowest settings on my laptop for lolz but not getting my hopes up.

If they have those VITA settings I will be set!

I may just have to pray for an actual PS3 version.
    Cheating is just an admission of personal inadequacy.