Since this was not really appropriate for the General Discussion, I figured this would be a more welcomed environment to post this.

Hey everyone! I am Co-Leader of Royalz and I'm happy to say we are opening our borders to everyone! I'm sure there's another VOIP open up and I don't want to try to split the community, but we have a 300 slot server and we're aching for the English community to get together and use it to bond friendships, kill things, and just have fun altogether!

So basically...what seperates this from the rest..
We are a sponsored community of RaidCall with a history of giving back to the community. This means that the more people we have using this frequently the more income the guild gets as a whole. What will be done with the earnings? I'll leave that for the community to decide.

I'd like to use this as a driving force to have as many community run events as the PC PSU servers had to kind of relive that feeling of community. It could be fashion events, TA competitions...silly little mini-games/trivia. Who knows! A decent reward is a good drive to work towards something, though. I know it's going to be a rocky start before the official foreign releases arrive for PSO2, but I'm sure we can manage .

Royalz has been around since 2004 on V3 (Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 on Gamecube) and while we are a relatively small group in this current point in time, we'd love to expand or just have more friendly faces pop in and join us. So if you want to help kickstart a community and joint people together, give our RaidCall a shot!

If you want to join us, just download RaidCall at http://www.raidcall.com and search "The Royalz" in groups. (If this does not work you can search by ID as well...our group ID is 4775535)

Please help our community grow!....because seriously...300 slots and only having 10-15 people use it...what a waste! If you have any inquiries, you can feel free to PM me. If you are interested in actually JOINING the team you can do the same.

Lastly, if you stick around for awhile, we'll be happy to provide you private channels to kick it with your friends without the stress of randoms joining up. I understand most public VOIP's are turn-offs because of random intrusion. We don't want that to be an issue.

So to summarize, we are begging you to use this for free. I know people are a bit skeptical since it's not Vent, Mumble, or TS, but I'd say I enjoy it so far. Hope to see you on!

~Drex