Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

So yeah, that announcement? It's apparently for an iOS Port. Kinda disappointing. :/

Apparently they accidently revealed it. http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/24...phone-version/

I will wait for the countdown to finish before getting disappointed. Still expecting a new game!

If it turns out to be really just an iOS port then -____-

No love for android users?
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Yea heard about that earlier today, if it really is then square enix just lost even more respect from me. Not that an ios port is bad but.. they know damn well what fans want.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Sqeenix just trolled the internet. Bravo.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

JUST when I was thinking "WHOA square enix is making a game other than kingdom farts that I actually give a shit about again?!"

LOLIOS GAME

In this case it's even worse than CAPCOM "New Megaman" game being an iOS game since this one is just a port.

But who knows, it is kind of level 10 trolling to make a COUNTDOWN site for an iOS game.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Brian Gray, a frequent translator for Square Enix titles said: "Before everyone decides the #twewy countdown is over, they might want to wait for the countdown to be over. "
    https://twitter.com/brilingual/statu...93262570651648

Nothing I haven't thought already and probably almost everyone else but it got my hopes up a bit more! :3

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Source code on the site points to iOS and Android, along with Windows CE??

Code:
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.jplayer.min.js"></script>    
     <script type="text/javascript">     // <![CDATA[    
         if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('iPhone') != -1) { location.href="sp.html"; }     
        else if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('iPod')!=-1){ location.href="sp.html"; }      
       else if  (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Android') != -1) { location.href="sp.html"; }     
        else if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Windows CE')!=-1){ location.href="sp.html"; }
    Might not be much to look at. Someone else more code inclined can make sense of that.

It's a simple check to differentiate code when making a Web page App meant to be viewed on Mobile devices. Note, not actual native App code, but for something you'd use the web-browsers to run. The different mobile OSs have extra tags meant to utilize certain hardware features on the devices.

There are at least two things (to be) announced: An iOS port that is likely to actually damage the IP if it suffers from even minor implementational flaws (anyone who's played TWEWY knows how critical perfectly-accurate controls are to the game), and another arrange album, featuring new tracks that have been added into said iOS port.

Needless to say, if an iOS port is the brunt of what they're trying to hype people up for...

inb4 the countdown has two more weeks in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Source code on the site points to iOS and Android, along with Windows CE??

Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.jplayer.min.js"></script> 
    <script type="text/javascript"> // <![CDATA[ 
    if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('iPhone') != -1) { location.href="sp.html"; } 
    else if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('iPod')!=-1){ location.href="sp.html"; } 
    else if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Android') != -1) { location.href="sp.html"; } 
    else if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Windows CE')!=-1){ location.href="sp.html"; }
    Might not be much to look at. Someone else more code inclined can make sense of that.
    This is literally just for catching which browser the person viewing the site is using. Nothing more.

It's even less meaningful to what the site holds than that GREE logo people were initially freaking out about.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."