Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Future NA Players! What are some things you hope to happen on crossing over from jp?

I know this probably wont happen, but I want to be able to transfer my guy from JP over to english. I have all my classes at Lv 40, and I spent 2 weeks hunting an Ardillo before finally finding one lol. it wont be too much trouble to start over, but I'd rather not you know.

Im also hoping that all the content that is on the JP server at the time will be avalable too.

Last thing Im hopeful for is meeting some friendly people, I know theres a language barrier for some people, but I dont like getting kicked from rooms just because I can't speak japanese.

What are some of yours?

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

More than what the JP launch had, ideally everything up to the subclass update, and then better content for the 20-30 level range such as opening forest free field to level 20's and caves free field to level 25's (while keeping the same enemy levels).

Also less RNG, or a system that builds up to assured success for identical affix attempts after exceeding the average number of failures by, oh, two times. (No more failing 12 vol souls in a row, but no gaming the system to guarantee success for extremely low chance stuff)

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Well, if I was going to play the international version, I would want all of PSO2 JP's updates at launch. They would also have to give the international servers the same amount of support that they give the JP servers, as well as events placed at the exact same time from release(eg. PSO2 JP gets a MA event from December 4 to January 4, we should get one from exactly 6 months after the international release too). They would also have to actually care about keeping the game running, unlike PSP2, PSO, PSU, and every game in between.

not happening nice wishful idea but nope not ever just say good bye with your head up high and start over on the pso2 NA side

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly HUmar View Post
    I know this probably wont happen, but I want to be able to transfer my guy from JP over to english. I have all my classes at Lv 40, and I spent 2 weeks hunting an Ardillo before finally finding one lol. it wont be too much trouble to start over, but I'd rather not you know.

Im also hoping that all the content that is on the JP server at the time will be avalable too.

Last thing Im hopeful for is meeting some friendly people, I know theres a language barrier for some people, but I dont like getting kicked from rooms just because I can't speak japanese.

What are some of yours?
    2 weeks is too much trouble to find a single rare? You obviously never played PSO or any game pre-WoW where everything DOESN'T drop the entire loot pool every kill.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    2 weeks is too much trouble to find a single rare? You obviously never played PSO or any game pre-WoW where everything DOESN'T drop the entire loot pool every kill.
    Agreed.

If anything we need even rarer rares, but better grinding for them.

It won't happen though. They seem to be shifting rares to be easier to find, but still take the crazy amounts of luck and time to soup up nicely. +10 soul&atk3 is the new hit. The only change is how soon you have the model in your hand.

All I could really ask to start off is being able to use my JP character on the NA servers and the up-to-date game patches to start off where everyone else already is.
    Devroux Alter

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    What I meant by that is this: Considering that the guy who did PSU is doing this game, I did not expect it to even be that rare. In PSU and PSP I would usually find what i was looking for in 10 runs or less.

Ive never played WoW so i cant comment there, but I have played PSO, and concidering how it took me 8 years to find a SJS, i would say I'm well acuainted with what something really rare is like. I did get to 200 on that one server that starts with S and ends with chthack that we're not allowed to mention for some reason.

I don't mind the grinding too much though. Sometimes you're lucky and sometimes you're not.
    Last edited by Skyly HUmar; Aug 20, 2012 at 02:27 PM.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

All I ask for is to have all the JP content up to that point in time already available on the US/EU servers. Otherwise, they'll never get caught up with what the Japanese have and we'll have the same content gap that PSU had.

And as far as I'm concerned, if that happens, the game will already be dead in the water.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/