Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Final Fantasy XIII-3

Geez, two teaser sites in the span of like two days? First the world ends with you and now final fantasy.

Anyway alot of rumors have been going around regarding another game in the XIII universe. S.E showed interest in adding more to lightnings story, and with the final fantasy event on September 1st, along with this teaser site suggesting something regarding FF13 is going to be announced the 1st.. its safe to say this will be
    Final Fantasy XIII-3

http://finalfantasy13game.com/astormgathers/

Personally, the only thing I care about square enix working on regarding final fantasy is Final Fantasy 14, which they seem to be doing an amazing job on.

Good god, at this rate FFXIII is going to have 13 games by itself by the time we hit FFXVII o_O

Delving more into Lightning's story would be enjoyable, but I hope it's done better than XIII-2 was. I liked 2, but it didn't feel like enough to justify the $60 I dropped on that game when it came out. Then it became a platform for people to buy a bunch of costumes for Serah and cameos in Arena, which was disappointing. I guess we'll see how 3 goes, but I don't plan on pre-ordering this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Good god, at this rate FFXIII is going to have 13 games by itself by the time we hit FFXVII o_O

Delving more into Lightning's story would be enjoyable, but I hope it's done better than XIII-2 was. I liked 2, but it didn't feel like enough to justify the $60 I dropped on that game when it came out. Then it became a platform for people to buy a bunch of costumes for Serah and cameos in Arena, which was disappointing. I guess we'll see how 3 goes, but I don't plan on pre-ordering this time around.
    If i ever decide on picking X-2 up, im waiting until the price drops or something. And I really doubt I'll pick up X-3, considering I haven't beaten the first one yet, and probably never will.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Haven't even beaten part 1 and part 2 is still sealed somewhere in my room. Now we also get a part 3...? Stop milking out the same game... Make XIV already instead of this crap.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

I enjoyed XIII. It's not my favorite Final Fantasy (I just don't see anything ever topping 4, 5, and 6 with me) but it was pretty good. The final sequence is worth finishing the game for, even though the endgame is laughably easy if you at least halfway know what you're doing with Paradigm Shifts and all that. Also, Highwind. Jesus.

XIII-2 made some great improvements to the battle system that made it extremely fun to play, but I can't recommend playing it for the story. Just wasn't a whole lot there in my opinion. I put maybe 20-something hours into the game, which made me kinda kick myself for paying $60 for it, heh.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I really enjoyed XIII, despite all the negativity I heard about it. It was the first cast in recent memory that didn't have a character that utterly enraged me. Vanille certainly got under my skin at the beginning, but that subsided once I found out her true role in the conflict.

I skipped XIII-2 because Serah never interested me as a character, and I rather enjoyed Lightning as the main protagonist. Pushing her aside killed it for me. I would have just played the entire game thinking "Are they going to let me play as Lightning now?"

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    I really enjoyed XIII, despite all the negativity I heard about it. It was the first cast in recent memory that didn't have a character that utterly enraged me. Vanille certainly got under my skin at the beginning, but that subsided once I found out her true role in the conflict.

I skipped XIII-2 because Serah never interested me as a character, and I rather enjoyed Lightning as the main protagonist. Pushing her aside killed it for me. I would have just played the entire game thinking "Are they going to let me play as Lightning now?"
    I loved the originals story and music but thats about it. How they designed the game was the thing that held me back. It wasnt until you get to Gran Pulse that the game truly opened up. But even then, it still didnt feel like Final Fantasy. Hopefully square enix can prove me wrong, but at this point i dont know how much more you can make out of FF13 thats actually decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Haven't even beaten part 1 and part 2 is still sealed somewhere in my room. Now we also get a part 3...? Stop milking out the same game... Make XIV already instead of this crap.
    Surprise!

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Trololol, Im sure he/she meant FF15. This roman numeral stuff is getting confusing e- e

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I still say XI and XIV shouldn't have been numbered.
    Coming Soon!