Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Thank you blace<3 xD

I rather play a continuing game like dot hack than square throw ff13-3. At least the central story in this manner would be kept intact rather than forcing me to level each time. Also, it would have been great if you could play through the great battle and have fang and vanille before they became crystal.

I have the first two games but I really wonder bout the third.

I was a little upset that the story wasn't completed with 2....sure was fun compared to the first one though. If that continues I will have no problem buying it.

Typical Squeenix milking Final Fantasy. I stopped caring them a long time ago. They're garbage as a developer this gen and most people know ir, but they are a decent publisher, mainly for Eidos who are the good part of SE right now.
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Aug 29, 2012 at 01:04 AM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

It's sad that I care more about sleeping dogs than the "next" final fantasy...

:I

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

So when is the fantasy going to end? You'd think with all the "final" in their fantasies, they would be done with it by now.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Hell.

if it was going to end anywhere...

It may as well had ended at 10.

But you know with the way this series worked... people were expecting another 20 games...

They just weren't expecting most of them to be not as awesome as the first 10...
    Last edited by NoiseHERO; Aug 29, 2012 at 01:04 AM.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

And yet people are still suckered into buying the overly elaborate collectors items like the FFXIII soda cans. Not to mention they're overpriced.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

The Final part was because the main developer was making Final Fantasy as his last RPG game cause he others he made before Final Fantasy never got big hits and sold poorly. So he was gonna make a Final game and then be done with developing games and BAM it was a big hit. Now its one of the biggest RPG series in history.

Edit: I do agree that after 10 the series went downhill, 12 was still pretty ok and I still enjoyed that one, but 13 was just crap and i'm not even gonna start about 11 and 14...
    Last edited by Ce'Nedra; Aug 29, 2012 at 08:45 AM.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

There is nothing wrong with XI and XIV, anyone who thinks they shouldn't be numbered have been corrupted by all these shitty sequels

Credit to MissMalice