Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Default Towards the future?

No, not PSO's white beast!

"Towards the upcoming large scale update in September and October, there will be a new survey collecting feedback and opinions. This will allow them to examine if any changes are necessary through any aspect of the game." -Ric's blog, Bumped.org

So yeah, I think we should give this attention and maybe like put together some actually interesting ideas and nag the few people here that know Japanese to translate it for us so that we can pretend we're actually important to the PSO2 JP fanbase. Speaking of which, this'd also be the time to say "SEGA PLS DUN HAET US." a few more times.

I say if you think an Idea is cool and non-selfish and doesn't conflict with other things people would want in the game enough to the point of causing a fanboy rage argument in an online gaming forum then don't hold back your imagination. And together we can put together a series or awesome ideas and agree on or discuss things that could actually make this game more fun...

Even if it's something small I guess.

Otherwise this is just another "what would you change/add to make the game more fun" thread but with a more realistic mindset and... seriously about translating some suggestions but no one HAS to do that either. >____>

------------------------------------------------------

I have a couple of ideas floating around that I'll never remember, but for now, an idea from another thread floating around here:

Different lobbies on different sets of blocks. Kind of like how PSO did it, except MORE than just a re-skin. like actually completely different lobbies. maybe even taking place on different planets (that I'd doubt but it'd be cool)

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

My personal changes I'd like to see would be:

- Change TA requirements for missions so you don't have to run the mission first and THEN TA it (making you run the same mission twice in a row).
    - I honestly think droprates for rares need adjusting, not sure how anyone else feels on this but I only seem to find Vraolet and Talis Legacy with any frequency.
    - Possibly need something else to do at 20-25 as it is a bit of a grind currently.
    - Costume shop- not sure why this is still open as it seems pointless if it's only going to sell the initial clothes/parts you can select at creation in the default colours.

More varied enemies would be nice (Floating Continent was disappointing to me because most of the enemies were just recoloured Caves enemies). Particularly in the case of Caterdransa I really think they could've thought of something better than an identical boss to Caves.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Only change I can think of for now.

PP costs of Force techniques need to be adjusted.

The way things stand now, there's absolutely no reason to use uncharged Techniques, and I think it's a shame.

Photon Chairs.
    and maybe a revamped psobb lobby :3

better shader control.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

from me:
    -make matter board more rewarding..
    -make daily client orders give somethin more rewarding other than meseta/exp..
    maybe like a "?" chest? with random nice items in it..
    -make hair recolor free.. XD
    i'll post more later, if somethin comes up..

I want more clothes categories like top, bottom, shoes, etc so you can have more variation instead of just one-pieces that only have different colors... >_>
    Also Visiphones in Campships would be nice!
    And something like an in-game arcade where you can play old SEGA classics, lol (like in Shenmue)
    Or like the Dreamcast you can get for your my room... being able to actually play games on it xD
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

Rare weapons being unique!

Please It's the only real long term reason to hunt for them, 1% higher atk is not a valid reason for most of us after something like 6 months.

Would I have farmed 30+ pal rappies to get an orotiagito if it didn't do that wave attack? No. Would I have farmed a chain sawd if it didn't have a unique unreduced HP absorb? No. Would I have gone for a dragon's claw, technical crozier, Caduceus, every elemental bonus cane/wands, and a good dozen other actually unique rares just for 5% more base atk that amounted to even less gained real damage dealt?

Hell no. And I'm still not done looking for all the good rares I want, I'm just taking a long break like I did before farming for a few months late last year.

most importantly something to do durings levels 20-30. Mostly 20-25. I'm thinking a normal mode version of Tundra that you unlock from beating mines free field normal under a certain time limit.

Then making the normal enemies a little more aggressive would be nice.

and last but not least... SHOTGUNS.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

1. For many reasons, evade need to cost some PP to use. Or restrict it more from just spamming.

2. Mindless MPA run shouldn't be the best way to farm meseta. It is weird to have easiest way of playing that is also the best way of gain. it break the rule of "the more challenge, the more reward" also make people to not care to improve gears.

If anybody is agree of it, please copy this one when the survey begin :

Spoiler!

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

I think putting a list together and translating it is a great idea.

• Boss Rush Mode - Killing bosses back to back

• Personal Transportation (ex: Hoverbikes to speed up running through un-needed areas, would also allow for new types of level/boss encounter design and puzzles to be added)

• PvP Quests
      Free for all and team based objectives

• Personal Statistic Report at the end of quests. - When you finish a quest, the window that tells you which rank you got, it would be nice if you could click to the next page and have a report of your characters performance in that quest.
      Bare Minimum of Information wanted:
      You would only see this information about your own character
      Total Damage Done
      Total Healing Done

Wishlist of Information wanted:
      An individual character report, as well as a group summary with truncated version of report
      Total Damage Done
      Total Healing Done
      Total Damage Taken
      Total Kills
      Total Deaths
      Total times you revived party members
      Total Hits
      Total Critical Hits
      Total Weakspot Hits
      Total EXP earned
      Total Meseta gained
      Total items dropped
      Total useful items dropped (5/6+ star items?)
      Highest Damage Done
      Highest Damage Taken
      Emergency Codes Completed
      Emergency Codes Failed

• Hidden weapon effects - like in PSO Ep. I&II

• Unique Armor Auras - like in PSO Ep. I&II

• Individual chat windows - with functionality to be minimized

• Gunslash Gear - skill for all classes

• Mini-games

Hoverbike Racing (self explanitory)
      Rappy Roulette (dropping rappies on a board divided into different squares, have something panic the rappies, maybe let the players attack them. Place bets on where they trip and fall after being panicked.)
      Some kind of Card Game - players could initiate 1 on 1 battles in lobby/MyRoom
      Shooting Range - Over the shoulder aiming, no lock-on. Different levels of difficulty with stationary/moving targets (picture the shooting range in zelda ocarina of time, or resident evil 4) All classes could participate with gunslash.
      Whack-A-Mag (whack-a-mole with mags)

Hmm... that's all I can think of at the moment, I'm sure I'll be adding more though.
    Images cannot exceed 180 pixels in height. The image in your signature was 267 pixels tall.