Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    You lucked out this time Blackheart >_<
    Good thing too... my T-Def is quite low

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I'm suprised Nedra is left out in this =w=

Cmon Farrid, show some more skin :3
    Last edited by Ce'Nedra; Feb 15, 2013 at 10:50 AM.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

While re-reading the second part of the Valentines episode and giggling like a girl reading a dirty novel this song came to mind during the Farrid and Enforcer bed scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    I'm suprised Nedra is left out in this =w=

Cmon Farrid, show some more skin :3
    you get nothing!

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Lol.

Uh...you're not mad at what I did, are you, Farrid?
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Oh dear.

Cocona: B-but...how does a Cast...uh...
    Croix: Errrr, no, sis, avert your eyes... >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Lol.

Uh...you're not mad at what I did, are you, Farrid?
    the entire time i was thinking "seems someone got the drinks wrong at the bar" and laughing but it was still rather amusing

Glad to hear it. Next part should be posted in the next 30 minutes.

Valentine’s Day Special: The Love Bug. (AKA: Love sucks, sometimes.) pt. 3

Disclaimer: More perversion ahead! And nudity! O.O

I locked my room behind me so no one could get in, and more importantly; so Farrid couldn’t get out. I made my way to Caldre’s lab, and pushed the doors open.

“CALDRE!!!! COME OUT THIS INSTANT!” Silence.

“CALDRE!!!!!!” Still nothing.

I walked forward and stopped in front of a table. There was a note. Picking up the note, I continued walking around the lab as I read.

“Hello, Enforcer! By now, you’ve probably been greeted by one of your friends, yes? I hope the two of you had a very…fun time together. If not, don’t worry; as I made sure to set up an opportunity with each of your attractive female friends. Farrid Invaal, JOE, Cornelia Allen. Each should offer you a very…stimulating experience. Maybe even a few individuals you aren’t aware of as well. Now, I know you’re shy when it comes to women, so I made sure to make them extra forward for you, so they would lead. No need to thank me. Now; you might be asking yourself how to turn them back to normal? Well, I made it very simple for you; the fastest way to turn them back to normal is to, well…sleep with them. It’s a win-win, right? You have fun, and they get turned back to normal. Now, the chemical isn’t fully stable so you may have to try multiple times in order to be sure; but I’m sure that won’t be a problem for you. I’ll see you when I return to the ship in a few days. And be sure to clean up afterwards.

-Harold Caldre”

I froze. I was expected to do WHAT with them!? I reread the note “A few individuals you aren’t aware of,” Just how many people did he infect!? And why did he sound like he thinks he’s helping me??? And did no one realize that some casts don’t even have the right design of chassis to support synthetic… “modifications” of that type!? Balling the note up, I threw it in a trash bin, and left.

“Okay…I don’t know how many are infected, so…size of enemy force: unknown, assume 3+. Strength: …if Cornelia is really one of the infected, she’s the biggest threat. If she tries to force herself on me with the herculean strength of hers, IIIIIIIII’m in trouble. Alertness: …ugh, they’re probably LOOKING for me, so extremely high. Probably can’t contain them all by myself, so…wait until the ship is more active and then request help. Right, so I’ll bunker down until then…”

Looking around, I wondered aloud, “Now…where to hide, where to hide…wait, there’s an idea.” I opened the map and double checked the location of the closest shooting range. “Right, it just on the other end of this hall. I’ll just lock myself in there and practice my aim a little. Two birds, one stone.”

I quickly hurried myself to the range, and walked to the doors control console. Tapping a few keys, I heard a beep from the door, signaling that it was now locked. “Okay, okay…I’m safe now…time to relax.” I walked around down the steps to the row of firing panels, and walked down to the end of the hall, into the Armory. The door to the next room, the changing room, was ajar. “Huh…that’s odd. I’ll just go ahead and close that…” I walked over and was just about to take hold of the knob, when I heard movement from the other side of the door. My hand stopped a few centimeters from the doorknob, and I instead leaned forward to peak through the crack in the door. Peering through, I was met with a hazel eye staring back at me.

I jumped back, and took a few steps away from the door. “Ah, crap, that’s –”. The door opened and JOE stepped out, in her Wing Guard, a vita beam in her hands.

“Enforcer? Are you here to practice your aim?”

“Uh…yeah, yeah, I am.” I responded, wary of her.

“Is something wrong, Enforcer?”

“…Have you been…bitten by anything in the last 7 hours, JOE?”

She furrowed her brow, “No, I haven’t. Why?”

Nodding my head, I walked to the armory door, “Good, good, you haven’t been infected yet. One of the Scientists released an experiment. He calls it “The Love Bug.” What it does is bite an individual and it makes them go after a particular target. Seems the bitten lose all inhibition.”

She stared a moment, before placing her rifle on her waist and holding her chin with her hand. “That seems…interesting. Definitely an effective tactic for causing disarray…That could throw entire platoons into disarray.”

I shook my head while taking a few practice clips for my rifle, “Indeed, Farrid already tried to have sex with me.”

“She what?” I looked back and noticed JOE actually looked…surprised.

“I said she tried to have sex with me. I know, pretty surprising, right?”

“Did she…did she succeed?”

I turned back towards the armory. “No, thankfully. I killed the lights on her and managed to get away, but ended up having to knock her out. She’s locked in my room right now.”

“I see…wait, you’re capable of having intercourse?”

“Uh…ahem…well, yes, actually. It’s relatively new technology, and it’s rather expensive, even if you’re well paid. Plus, a lot of Casts don’t see the point – we usually marry within our own race, and marriage is rare enough in cast society – it’s not seen as efficient to tie oneself to a single person, for whatever reason.” I hesitated a moment, “But…I figured if I ever did get married, it wouldn’t be to a Caseal, and I didn’t want to deprive my partner of any experience if I could help it, so…it made sense to me.”

I heard a chuckle, “Cornelia, right?”

Hanging my head, I sighed, “I didn’t say that. I just don’t really see myself with a Caseal. My race is…too stuffy for me. Oi, that reminds me – if you see something that looks like a golden, oversized beetle, destroy it. That’s the so called Love Bug.”

“Understood. It would be a bother to have more people after you.”

“Ugh, you’ve got that right. Thankfully, this armory was close, and I locked the door behind me. Once the ship becomes more active, I’ll notify security and we’ll get this entire situation fixed.”

“So that means that I have several hours alone with you. Excellent.”

I chuckled, “Yes that ri- WAIT, WHAT!?” I froze as I heard a zipper being unzipped.

“Y-you said you weren’t bit by anything, JOE.”

“Ah, yes. That was a lie.” She said plainly.

“I knew I should have checked you myself.”

“I wouldn’t worry; you’ll be able to check my entire body in a moment, Enforcer.”

“I – I’m sorry, I should go back to my room and check to see if Farrid is alright…plus I really need to calibrate this rifle, soooo –”

“I’m afraid you won’t be leaving this room for a few hours, Enforcer. I’m sure Farrid is fine. As for your other task…” I heard what sounded like clothes being dropped on the floor. “…I’d be happy to “calibrate your rifle”. Especially if that includes you “discharging” it.”

I turned around and vainly tried to reason with her, “Now see he - !!!” Naked. She was completely naked save for her lower underwear. And her hat. But the thing that struck me the most was the fact that there were no less than 18 scars covering her body. I didn’t stop to look more. Swiveling back, I stuttered, “Th-this isn’t something you really want to do! You’re not in your right mind!”

“I think you’re the one not in your right mind. A sexy woman is undressing for you and you’re not going to do anything to her.”

“Tha- That’s not the issue here!” I felt something soft press against my back. “Gnhk! R-Really, JOE, you shouldn’t be doing this!”

“Call me Josephine, Enforcer…”

“F-Fine, Josephine. Still – you need to stop this!”

“Don’t want to.”

“…Oi.”

“Is it because my chest isn’t as big as Cornelia’s?”

“What? No!”

“Good, they’re too big to be practical anyway.”

“Oi…”

“So? What is it? Why?”

“Because you’re not in your right mind! The purpose of that bug is to make you do this, it isn’t natural!”

She suddenly pulled on my left arm and turned me around before pressing her chest against mine. “So, do you like my “ballistics”?”

“I…uh…er….ye-yes, they’re fine.”

“And if I was in my right mind, you’d “engage” me all night?”

“Ah…er…I ‘might’…do it with you. “Might”.”

She tripped me up with her leg and I fell, and she hopped on top of me, taking her breasts in her hands. “Hey…Enforcer. Do you find me sexy?”

I sighed, “Yes, under normal circumstances.”

She bounced her body a few times, “What about right now?”

Grumbling to myself, I ‘might’ have mumbled, “…yes” quietly.

She smiled, “Don’t you just want to forget about morals and go at it like animals?”

“Ghnk…”

“Hey…your rifle is big, right? Really big? And Casts can operate for such a long time without getting tired. We could engage in a cooperative mission all night and you wouldn’t be tired…that would be amazing, Enforcer…”

She laid down on top of me, “Hey…let’s start an engagement, okay? Please?...I want you to make me feel good…” She pecked my forehead with a kiss. “Come on…Start an engagement, I’ll put up a hell of a fight. ♥ We still have to calibrate your rifle, too. Come on, you can fire off as many practice shots as you want.”

“Th-this should be something you do with someone you really like…”

She looked up, and smiled, her face flushing. “I…do really like you.” She rest her head on my shoulder. “You’re…really good in a fight, and you know what you’re doing. Plus you don’t have an ego like most damn Casts. You’re an amazing piece of hardware, and your hardware is sure to overwhelm my defenses. I…I…” Her face flushed even more, than suddenly…she fainted.

I picked myself up slightly, and looked down at her now sleeping form. Carefully placing my hand on her back, I rolled her off of me, and stood up. “So…Farrid is out cold, and now…Josephine has fainted…heh, sorry Doc, your medicine is a dud.” I carefully dressed JOE back up, and set her in a sitting position in the dressing room. “This is just getting more and more strange…maybe I shouldn’t stay here…”

I quietly left the range, and walked around. Turning a random corner, I run smack into Hivernia, who was in her rank armor. “Hi-Hivernia? What are you doing – DWAAAAAH!?” The yellow Caseal immediately tackled me and straddled me. “Why…do I always…end up like this!?”

She clapped her hands repeatedly, chanting “Dewa! Dewa! Dewa! Dewaaaaaa!” Staring at her a few more seconds before letting my head drop back, I bemoaned my situation,

“Sheeeeeeeeee’s infected, for sure. Nooooot again.”

“Enforcer! I demand you perform a hard link with me!” There was a hiss, and her chest armor popped off, revealing her bust. She was…larger than I expected. She then began cradling her face with her hands, a slightly crazed look on her face. “The data transfer…there’ll be so much!…Uhuhu….Uhuhuhuhuhu!”

I immediately shoved her off and ran. “NO! Nonononononono!” Looking behind me, she was chasing me, fumbling with trying to get her chestpiece back on. I turned a corner, ran, turned another corner, ran, and then turned two corners in quick succession. Then I ran some more. Just when I thought I got away, I turned right into a red cast. I thought I was safe, until a heard a familiar noise.

“BEEP. BOOP. COME GET A HANDFUL OF GIGAWUTS. BEEP. BOOP.”

I stared for a second before yelling, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ” and bolted in the opposite direction.

Looking back, both Hivernia and Giga were chasing me. Occasionally I heard a “BEEP. BOOP.” come from behind me. After being chased by them for several minutes, I ran into…Farrid and JOE. Both of them pointed at me with pleased looks on their faces. “FOUND YOU!” They cried in unison. Farrid leapt at me, but I ducked. Then JOE tried to grab my legs, but I hopped as she went sailing under me. I took off as soon as my feet connected to the ground again. I looked back and saw the four of them chasing me. “Oooooh, great.” Turning a corner, I met a purple Caseal in a witch’s hat. I ran past her. Looking back, she had joined the chase. I met a Newy with a silver ponytail. Running past her, I looked back to find SHE was chasing me as well. I nearly TRIPPED OVER Ce’Nedra, who yelled obscenities and “BAKA! I was going to give you the honor of making me hate Casts less! BAKABAKABAAAAAAKA!” (She started chasing me too, if you’re curious.) Turning a corner I ran into Serizawa. We stared at each other for a few second before saying “No.” in unison and walked in separate directions. With the small crowd in tow I continued being chased around the Arks ship for about ten minutes, running through hallways and evading the occasional obstacle or gunshot from behind me. Suddenly, around one corner, I got tripped up by a pair of wires hanging from the ceiling. Struggling to get free, I realized that they were attached to…Lambda…Jagriath. “Oh…crap.” I was almost immediately pulled up into the ceiling after saying this. Upon being pulled up, I had a pair of hands pressed over my ‘mouth.’ The arms disappeared into the darkness in front of me, and a voice called seductively from the mass of shadows.

“Eeeeeeeeeeen~♥”

-----------------------

And the song I imagined playing during that entire ordeal of En being chased.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Feb 17, 2013 at 04:15 PM.