Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sutocorp Purchase time?

How long does it usually take for them to send your code?
    I know it says one hour but I want to know how long it took you guys. I used paypal to pay for 2000 webmoney.

If you gave em ID already it is normally taking 2h, but it also took me 10h once

Also happens they are sold out and it takes longer but they will mail you in that case

It didn't ask for my ID or anything.

Last time I bought from them it took a whole day because they were sold out. But that was my first time buying from them as well. :/

I'm not too worried since I want to get my premium tomorrow after maintenance.

This is what I'm going to use if they start to decline my AMEX. I can skip the showing verification ID/Paypal step and pay them via bank wire. I'd rather pay a small bank fee over sending out my personal info.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    This is what I'm going to use if they start to decline my AMEX. I can skip the showing verification ID/Paypal step and pay them via bank wire. I'd rather pay a small bank fee over sending out my personal info.
    You may want to check with your bank on the exchange fee for wiring, my Chase charges $40 even for something less than that, so I just went with Paypal with zero fees, and they sent me the code as soon as they were available to reply to me. I've tried wiring once, and the money was returned to me with no refund on the wiring fee because the exchange rates changed in the 3 days it took to process.

First time took almost a day, but I thought it was probably due to that ID check.
    Second time was within two hours.

By the way, I hope you don't use an aol e-mail address. In that case you won't ever see a mail from them.
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

Quote Originally Posted by Daiyousei View Post
    You may want to check with your bank on the exchange fee for wiring, my Chase charges $40 even for something less than that, so I just went with Paypal with zero fees, and they sent me the code as soon as they were available to reply to me. I've tried wiring once, and the money was returned to me with no refund on the wiring fee because the exchange rates changed in the 3 days it took to process.
    Already did ($25 with my bank). I was about to buy from them, but then I read it takes 2-3 days for the transaction to go trough which is the same time it takes to load funds into a prepaid Amex card.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda