Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Subdue Catterdransa in 24 minutes? UNPOSSIBLE!

I'm never gonna get the Floating Islands freefield unlocked at this rate. I can't fight one by myself, but if I try to join a party doing this mission, I end up fighting more than one. I survive the fight, but it takes more than 24 minutes.

This is bullshit.

You're looking for impossible and yes it is possible.

Form a party and when you get to the warp, the party leader heads in first, followed by the rest of the party. And lo and behold 1 Caterdran.
    Last edited by blace; Aug 30, 2012 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Forgot an important detail.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

You can use that tactic Blace said or just get a good party. It's rather easy, just sepnd 10 mins killing small mobs and 14 mins to take down 3 cata is more then do-able. Done it serval times~

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    You're looking for impossible and yes it is possible.

Form a party and when you get to the warp, the party leader heads in first, followed by the rest of the party. And lo and behold 1 Caterdran.
    Yep, this is the way to do it.

If you need some extra damage send me a PM and I'll get on.

use poison..
    it really helps.. XD

If you want to kill it quickly as a hunter, do not aim for its tail and just strike its body. Once it stretches you will be able to do more damage to it, just as much or even more than his exposed tail. Other thing that helps is to have poison on your weapon, it does massive damage to it.

...But he's so easy >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Alsatian View Post
    If you want to kill it quickly as a hunter, do not aim for its tail and just strike its body. Once it stretches you will be able to do more damage to it, just as much or even more than his exposed tail. Other thing that helps is to have poison on your weapon, it does massive damage to it.
    This right here. It's just a recolored version of the caves mini boss. The only attack to worry about when striking its belly is its spin attack which is easily JA'd.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

what ? is this a joke topic ?

no offense but im a hunter with a very decent gear and can kill it in 5-6 minutes , and that include broke its tail first. how do you manage to get to floating continent if you can't easily kill it ? it's the same boss from cave with bigger HP and attack , nothing more..

my guess is you always join party or you just trolling ? ..
    keep practicing solo all the boss , don't move to next boss if you can't kill it in 7 minutes , maybe 10 mins for snow panther / vader / quartz..

If you need some help I'll be happy to oblige.