Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Webmoney options other than SuToCorp?

I wanna get some Webmoney so badly so I can finally create my Dark Elf (future) Gunner, but I need Webmoney to do it. The only problem? I'm reluctant about SuToCorp because they apparently ask for an ID. Are there any other reputable options for procuring some Japanese Webmoney?

I went with cn-usa, the price is about the same. Make an account with them, purchase what you want and do the identity confirmation stuff (there's a web browser based global location test and a cell phone test where they send you a code to enter)

I got my webmoney code pretty much instantly. Just check your purchase history for a picture of the coupon.

http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=193646

Don't forget about American Express. If you can't get a normal credit card from them, try to get a prepaid one. It should be cheaper than Webmoney.
    Quit PSO2

I use cn-usa. It's a little pricier, but I get my code within like 5 minutes.

I've used CN-USA twice now. First time, the WebMoney came in about 10min. It'll ask you to verify some things because most likely it'll say you've "exceeded your spending limit" or something along those lines. They give you an option to have a phone verification sent to you [its automated and literally takes as long as it would take you to type in your phone number]. They give you a 4-digit code and you're done.

Also, you don't have to verify to increase your spending limit and whatnot. You'll receive the WebMoney whether you verify everything or not. But the second time I bought WebMoney [a couple days ago] it took about five hours to arrive. So, just keep that in mind for the future~

Quote Originally Posted by MissMalice View Post
    I've used CN-USA twice now. First time, the WebMoney came in about 10min. It'll ask you to verify some things because most likely it'll say you've "exceeded your spending limit" or something along those lines. They give you an option to have a phone verification sent to you [its automated and literally takes as long as it would take you to type in your phone number]. They give you a 4-digit code and you're done.
    I've done about 4 of the verification options but they don't seem satisfied. I'm not uploading statements or ID to get 1000 AC. This is ridiculous.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Quote Originally Posted by Slidikins View Post
    I've done about 4 of the verification options but they don't seem satisfied. I'm not uploading statements or ID to get 1000 AC. This is ridiculous.

Not to mention half of the options for verification don't work on Chrome. I had to resort to using... -eyetwitch- IE...

Moving on from that HORRIBLE experience. CN-USA is an okay alternative if you're just buying once or twice. If you're looking for a long-term method of payment, you might just want to stick with SuToCorp.

I prefer CN-USA, I get my code almost instantly. Even though it is costly.
    PSO2Pedia.info

Quote Originally Posted by MissMalice View Post

Not to mention half of the options for verification don't work on Chrome. I had to resort to using... -eyetwitch- IE...

Moving on from that HORRIBLE experience. CN-USA is an okay alternative if you're just buying once or twice. If you're looking for a long-term method of payment, you might just want to stick with SuToCorp.
    What?

I did all CN-USA by Google Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    I wanna get some Webmoney so badly so I can finally create my Dark Elf (future) Gunner, but I need Webmoney to do it. The only problem? I'm reluctant about SuToCorp because they apparently ask for an ID. Are there any other reputable options for procuring some Japanese Webmoney?
    Used them 3 times now, and no creepy dudes in black coats with .45s with a silencer have come after me.

Seriously though, block out the serial number. They just need the address I think.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)