Default Last chance to beat Dark Falz

I decided to try playing AOTI for the last month before the servers shut down, and I have gotten to lv46 in that time. Im trying to find free missions to beat dark falz (not story missions) and I've heard dark falz 2 is avalable to me now rather than minimum of lv90.
    ONE PROBLEM, I do not know how to find a lobby to find free missions at all. Please help me with the stupid explanation of how to do free missions 'The Dark God' and "Distant Memories" if these are avalable.

hey guys i'm thinking of getting PSU episode 1 for christmas and i had a few questions before hand, some about episode 1, some about episode 2.

first and foremost: what is the limit to the number of photon artes, bullets and technics a player can know? and is there a way to forget the learned skills?

Quote Originally Posted by rahul123 View Post
    hey guys i'm thinking of getting PSU episode 1 for christmas and i had a few questions before hand, some about episode 1, some about episode 2.

first and foremost: what is the limit to the number of photon artes, bullets and technics a player can know? and is there a way to forget the learned skills?
    In ep1 its 36. Dunno if they made it possible to unequip photon skill disc, I hope its possible in ep2.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.