Page 297 of 430 FirstFirst ... 197247287294295296297298299300307347397 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 4299

I'd recommend Massive Hunter just in general.
    You take less damage & you can't be flinch locked to death, what more could you want?

But in regards to using it with Limit Break, you'd need a lot of Base HP for it to matter...

Spoiler!

I got Massive Hunter for a while. It's most useful for if you want to take hits and not get interrupted (eg. Techer regular swing).

I don't find it that useful for Limit Break because your HP will be so low that you don't want to get hit anyway.
    It can be useful for stuff like Magatsu to prevent you from getting knocked off, but again, you're better off just dodging or guarding.

Does Backhand Smash 17 drop in Ultimate Lilipa?
    Or the new XH Kuronia?
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Aug 20, 2015 at 10:33 PM.

it might make the difference between not surviving a mistake u made in LB vs getting killed outright but also depends on the power of said attack.. some u just are not gonna survive under lb even with MH lvl 5 (unless you have firesword levels of hp or something)
    Last edited by Flaoc; Aug 20, 2015 at 10:36 PM.

BHS17 is org keratos or any XH EQ.

MH+AH can be abused under LB the same way you do without LB, just to lower extents
    still nice not to be killed/interrupted by trash mobs, infections, poke and multi hits (and that's with about 200hp, i have 50hp on my weapon and i'm female cast)
    hi

Was wondering because the JP swiki says 17s drop in Ultimate but the info seems kinda vague.
    Does the new XH Kuronia drop any useful 17 discs?

I would assume that just means normal PAs and its own area PAs. Random rare enemy PAs do not drop there.

Kuronia is equivalent to UQ; normal PAs and its own area PAs. End attract and guren are the only useful ones afaik.

I used Fall Nocturne when it was released partially because I got a 17 and partially because I wanted to see if it was workable.

Needless to say I used it more for just fun palettes to try killing bosses with because I had done enough Sympho spam to them. It's okay on bosses like Dragon Ex and Zigmorde due to their low down weak spots, but I legitmately struggle to use it agains Rockbear because it hits the weakpoint only 1-2 times. And it doesn't even outdamage non TAJA Sympho with TAJA if I can remember correctly.

fall nocturne is good but hard to use
    i often use walz > nocturne > drive

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    fall nocturne is good but hard to use
    i often use walz > nocturne > drive
    What exactly makes the PA good? I hear people say it's good but they never state the exact reasons why they think so.