Page 169 of 430 FirstFirst ... 69119159166167168169170171172179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 4299

Feels so rewarding when I get SuperDuper God hand. Dat dmg makes me smile.510k XD

Irregularities ahead!!! Shinmarizu's Avatar

I am looking forward to finally being able to level up / play as the other classes again; been sitting on Braver since the XP tables readjusted and 6 of 7 classes have -5 million TNL.

So for as much as Fighter got relatively little out of this new update, I have a pair of Twin Kamui and a Langritter sitting in my storage just itching to be used. Just need a pair of worthwhile Knuckles. Was thinking about Fighting Beat... any suggestions?

PSO2: Lorilae / Durandal / Rook (Ship 2)
    PSO2 ID: nimbusalexander

digara with 9k hp or whatever

but it's cool because it overkill damage still counts towards pb

also, double saber's gap closer is obviously surprise dunk (it actually is fairly nice for gap closing honestly, it's just not always practical)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinmarizu View Post
    Just need a pair of worthwhile Knuckles. Was thinking about Fighting Beat... any suggestions?
    ヘブルパニッシャー / Hebrew Punisher is the best Brave Stance potential knuckles. It's also very cheap since it drops from Dicahdas. The 10* alternative is the ディスケイド/ Discade which might be cheap, might not (I haven't checked recently). Only 32 S-ATK difference between it and Hebrew Punisher and still has Brave Stance potential.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    also, double saber's gap closer is obviously surprise dunk (it actually is fairly nice for gap closing honestly, it's just not always practical)
    This, so much this.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Hebrew Punisher

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Dal Malri is an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    If tornado dance can't PSU tornado dance will forever be ass.

I think the main reason why many feel fighter is bad is the fact that the class does what it's suppose to do (a bit too well) and is one of the most balance classes in the game. If we just give every class an OP AOE skill then, what is the point of having different classes if they all play the same?

Everyone wants to play PSO2: AOEvEverything Edition 2.0
    Well yes, kinda.
    I too wonder how much fun this game would be if other classes didn't have the tools to do stuff faster and better than a Fighter.
    For example using Chase Advance as a Fighter can be easily done if you have a Ranger with special bullets or a Techer in your party HOWEVER the game requires SP in other skills to make the classes deal any damage and since Pure damage is more beneficial than team momentum people would of course choose to do more damage instead. Buffing and nerfing is really needed in this game. Reducing the SP cost would do most of the trick.

I think mainly the problem is Fighter is too slow in SH. With enemies constantly moving u need of skill to hit anything, and leaving you vulnerable. And having to switch stances is bad and the dmg reduction too severe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lego View Post
    I think mainly the problem is Fighter is too slow in SH. With enemies constantly moving u need of skill to hit anything, and leaving you vulnerable. And having to switch stances is bad and the dmg reduction too severe.
    I can deal with the slow movements but the fast enemy movement plus dmg reduction just kills me. Fury stance and average stance really have no penalty so why should fighter?

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Brave Stance should turn into Brave Advance and Wise Stance should turn into Wise Advance. Both passives, both always in effect. They're weak enough that there's really no rational reason to not implement this, besides clinging to some failure of a notion that tedious fistpumps = skill indexing = good.