Page 159 of 430 FirstFirst ... 59109149156157158159160161162169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 4299

Well yeah, but it's odd to mention that one specifically.

Why not darker latent? Why not a general damage latent for not AB on not dragons?
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

There aren't any other partisans with their specific killers when using AB that will out damage a Geki.
    I also can't think of any enemy that is may be out of reach that almost needs a stronger Sacred Skewer to kill besides the dragon riders in the Sanctum area.

And general damaging latents like the JA boosts just don't cut it. Slide End is debatable, I guess.
    Last edited by Bellion; Apr 2, 2014 at 10:28 PM.

Especially since they mentioned giving Slide End a buff.

That could become ridiculous
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    There aren't any other partisans with their specific killers when using AB that will out damage a Geki.
    I also can't think of any enemy that is may be out of reach that almost needs a stronger Sacred Skewer to kill besides the dragon riders in the Sanctum area.

And general damaging latents like the JA boosts just don't cut it. Slide End is debatable, I guess.
    Um, Haze Partizan? Which arguably gives you a better latent in terms of coverage than a Diggnutt Pillar.

Geki AB > Haze AB

Darker killers are only 13% vs any other specific enemy killer of 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Geki AB > Haze AB

Darker killers are only 13% vs any other specific enemy killer of 20%.
    Okay I see what you're saying now and don't really have anything to comment. I get it.

Late response:
    Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    See if you can find where he mentions the actual level of the rockbear in this thread. You'd think that'd be important enough to note.

But it makes sense to do it that way and only increase HP since it lets multipliers stay powerful.
    It was SH exploration rockbear. I apparently forgot entirely about the level with focusing on recording those values.

By the way, DEF does change with level, as I remember having normal-mode enemies with calculated defenses of 50 or so. It's just really bad scaling.

Could anyone give me some tips for some boss fights I'm having trouble with during my VH AQs (solo w/npcs).

Caterdran & nsa / Vol Dragon / Banthers

I am level 51 I have +10 9 star double sabers and fists and an extended +10 dagger with a dragon slaying potential. I'm trying to farm some 10 star gear.

For some reason I have much less trouble with quartz than I do with vol
    Last edited by Cai; Apr 3, 2014 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    Could anyone give me some tips for some boss fights I'm having trouble with during my VH AQs (solo w/npcs).

Caterdran & nsa / Vol Dragon / Banthers

I am level 51 I have +10 9 star double sabers and fists and an extended +10 dagger with a dragon slaying potential. I'm trying to farm some 10 star gear.

For some reason I have much less trouble with quartz than I do with vol
    Vol has crazy armor. You have to take full advantage of the times it doesn't have it's lava armor thingy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHmTfTVPpvc

Unlike overend spamming, deadly arrow and b**** slapping requires more PP. Putting souls on your armor and weapons should be enough.

And don't use twin daggers. It's weak. : X
    Last edited by holmwood; Apr 3, 2014 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by holmwood View Post
    Vol has crazy armor. You have to take full advantage of the times it doesn't have it's lava armor thingy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHmTfTVPpvc

Unlike overend spamming, deadly arrow and b**** slapping requires more PP. Putting souls on your armor and weapons should be enough.

And don't use twin daggers. It's weak. : X
    That's a crazy video. I guess I could grind a sword. I've been using bloody sarabande and facet folia (to survive). I've tried using fists on him but the hit box is just too small for how much he moves. I don't think I could land deadly archer on his tail