Page 205 of 430 FirstFirst ... 105155195202203204205206207208215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 4299

I just bought a gunslash for my fi/hu to use, and I gotta say I love how addbullet works with limit break. You get that deadline/halfline ratk to help buffer your terrible shooting stat, and you have the higher pp regen to let you spam it for as long as you're under limit break. It's generally pretty safe to use as a mobbing tool too.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

I'm probably really late on this, but it's too lulzworthy not to share: I had a PSE burst 'Fire Boost' in the Forest, I did 12,020 with Addition Bullet to a Lv66 Garongo. My usual damage to them is 8,500 or so, but that was cool.
    I really think ranger (well, WHA1/2) needs a nerf, but heh.

Also, fighter topic, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    I'm probably really late on this, but it's too lulzworthy not to share: I had a PSE burst 'Fire Boost' in the Forest, I did 12,020 with Addition Bullet to a Lv66 Garongo. My usual damage to them is 8,500 or so, but that was cool.
    I really think ranger (well, WHA1/2) needs a nerf, but heh.

Also, fighter topic, etc.
    I'd be really happy to see WHA taken down to 12.5% or 15% (but still 25% for rifles only - specifically mentioned by the skill), head range weaknesses reduced to 150%, and base damage of all guns (but rifles) raised by an appropriate level to get headshot damage to about 75% of what it is now for launchers, mechguns, bows, and gunslashes.

Rifles I can get being a precision weapon, but so long as there are such huge multipliers being thrown around for every gun I don't think we'll ever see anything approaching real balance with them. It'll just be "this weapon 1shots" or "this weapon does not 1shot," keeping the weapons weak on other classes but strong on a small few classes and restricting multiclassing.

Now that BHS is not quite god-tier as it used to be pre-EP3, it doesn't sound like I have to aim for 135 PP anymore. Is there a new meta for Fi/Hu or Hu/Fi that's worth stacking certain number of PP/HP for?

Hello, first time posting though I've been a lurker here for a long time.
    I'm trying to remake another Fi/Hu for the 3rd time because I wasn't happy with the build I planned out.

I was hoping for a poor man's dagger build, like only using blue dagger.(I tried crafting 9*, it only drained my money and now traumatized by it)

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Now that BHS is not quite god-tier as it used to be pre-EP3, it doesn't sound like I have to aim for 135 PP anymore. Is there a new meta for Fi/Hu or Hu/Fi that's worth stacking certain number of PP/HP for?
    For bosses that aren't stunlocked/spawning, BHS is still the best dps you've got. Holding Current if a boss is sitting still for a few seconds is ideal.

Reference for you:
    Spoiler!

Surprise Knuckle is more pp efficient than it and would be doing the same damage in the air (probably the same speed too or even faster due to that BHS user trying to get PP back during weaves). The 45 PP is too clunky for what it's doing and should really be lowered.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Sep 24, 2014 at 02:06 PM.

So is Tech Arts JA Bonus just being ignored largely? If not, what is being used as filler PAs? Like, I know Fake Capture whiff is good for Double Sabers, but Dark Scherzo whiff doesn't give a PA circle and Knuckles don't have a throw. I've been using Wild Rhapsody and Quake Howling since they don't move you much (in the air and on the ground respectively) and are over quickly. Or is it better to go with just pure damage combos with something like Surprise Knuckle -> Backhand Smash in midair?

you can't just repeat the optimum PA 3 times over so tech arts has a tendency to be ignored

I find tech arts more useful for hunter weapons. They have all the gap closers, and partisan simply has access to charged PAs to help with making use of the bonus.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl