Page 193 of 430 FirstFirst ... 93143183190191192193194195196203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    I need a video or webm showing it's true.
    Why does it have to be a video specifically? Surely someone showing you their stats before and after activating limit break should be enough. If I had it I'd do it my self.

EDIT: actually I'm sorry for heckling you. Not like it's any of my business anyway.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Sep 8, 2014 at 08:43 AM.

So technically, from which side are you coming and which when you attack Ragne's weakspot while it's not down (I love to spam Face Folia and replenish PP once in a while, staying in air above the weakspot)?

With all this, I am not sure what kind of generalist Fi build I want.
    I got this, any comments?

I wish stance critical skills would actually be useful >_>
    I realized I only reason use wise on Ragne (not actually sure I am coming from the back) and Falz Arms (they take so high dmg on weakpoint, doesn't matter what you do).
    I'd go for more than token chase skills, but I have no dudu skills and people generally don't sell good finished weapons with status (if, then for 3-5x the price with just good stats).

Also, just how reliable is a mag's Auto Action for status effects, if I get say Light for Panic?
    ...or how efficient would it be to carry some crappy weapon with high status effect ability to proc chase dmg boost?

Not sure why you need a video but I can 100% guarantee it does work. The pp regen for crazy is insane. Any-who good luck on that video.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    So technically, from which side are you coming and which when you attack Ragne's weakspot while it's not down (I love to spam Face Folia and replenish PP once in a while, staying in air above the weakspot)?

With all this, I am not sure what kind of generalist Fi build I want.
    I got this, any comments?

I wish stance critical skills would actually be useful >_>
    I realized I only reason use wise on Ragne (not actually sure I am coming from the back) and Falz Arms (they take so high dmg on weakpoint, doesn't matter what you do).
    I'd go for more than token chase skills, but I have no dudu skills and people generally don't sell good finished weapons with status (if, then for 3-5x the price with just good stats).

Also, just how reliable is a mag's Auto Action for status effects, if I get say Light for Panic?
    ...or how efficient would it be to carry some crappy weapon with high status effect ability to proc chase dmg boost?
    Ragne's middle point is slightly behind it's weakpoint I believe. So if you're attacking it's face you're going to be in front.

Elder's middle point is the middle of the arena so wise stance is better for him. Vardha's middle point is the middle of his deck so you'd end up using wise most of the time there as well. Otherwise you can make due.

With only one point in chase a mag action would be your best bet since you'd probably waste more time using a weak SE weapon just to get a SE to trigger chase on your main weapon. They don't attack often but they have a pretty good SE rate so every once in a while you'll get some extra damage. Shock and Panic are the status effects that I think reliably work on every mob type in the game so Zonde or Grants mag actions would be best (don't get the r-atk ones, they don't have SEs)

What bothers me about Limit Break triggering Crazy Heart and Crazy Beat is that I fear it's a bug and will be fixed by SEGA without their telling us... Wouldn't surprise me, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    What bothers me about Limit Break triggering Crazy Heart and Crazy Beat is that I fear it's a bug and will be fixed by SEGA without their telling us... Wouldn't surprise me, anyway.
    The backlash would just cause them to revert it back if that were the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    I would hope they wouldn't do that as it finally made those skills useful and gives fighter another play style. Doing anything different would making them obsolete again. Then again as you said this is sega

I have a pure Brave/Chase build and I find it pretty fun and effective, especially in TD. It's really easy to affix Panic III with Quartz Soul, so you should do that on all of your weapons if you want to use chase. I and II tier status effects don't get the soul boost for some reason, so Panic III actually has a higher affix chance than the lower tier ones if you use Quartz soul. Same goes for Vol/Burn and Gwana/Poison. A point in Chase Bind works very well for this too, although it requires more than the typical point in Chase Advance to unlock.

Speaking of TD, I'm finding FI/HU pretty fun in TD. Can't do much in a competent MPA, but it's really easy to protect towers with Bloody Sarabande spam. It has the perfect range and trajectory for hitting Goldy weak points after a jump and twirl.

As for Ragne, I believe the weak point is on the front side of it, so yeah you should be using brave stance. Not sure what's the best strategy for Ragne, but I just lock the weakpoint and spam Symphonic Drive.

Actually, during TD I get into top 3 rather often as braver and sometimes as Fi as well.
    Well, with decent players. With actual SpeedKillers(TM) I usually get 6-9.

Oh, I guess that means I really don't need Wise Stance. I usually use Face Folia for Ragne. Tons of fun.

And thanks for the mag tip, I need to turn all my mag actions into light T-Atk cause everything else is either negligible (shooting) or may actually get in my way (enemy saver uppercut aside, even knockdown tends to get in my way).

Oh maxing all s-atk boost for fi gives a permanent +10% dmg boost, albeit at a high cost.
    I will try to tweak my hu builds some more for more points into them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    I need a video or webm showing it's true.
    Not sure why the video, but here. I only have like only a few SP spent on the tree. I used it for you~

Also I suck at using Symphonic Drive so close to the ground.