Page 334 of 430 FirstFirst ... 234284324331332333334335336337344384 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Uhhh... no. DPS says otherwise.
    Post your logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Where are you getting 39 from?

You are putting 10 pints into S-Atk Up 2(for +75) and i was removing it from there and putting 4 points into Crazy Beat to max it.

So i had 6 points left, that was going into S-Atk up. Check it out yourself if u can.

But really, why is this till going on?

recomended build for fi/hu?
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

I post my new video of solo XQ to show what FI can do . Enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Ihpr9eOS4

Quote Originally Posted by kyoex View Post
    I post my new video of solo XQ to show what FI can do . Enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Ihpr9eOS4
    What have you done to the Volume? It's loud af.

Yeah my bad, i increased too much

I saw a significant drop in base s-atk with a LB build (I rearranged points in Hu to use both Automate and Iron will so I didnt have s-atk up maxed) but in combination with pp-slayer, halfline/deadline. I was hitting on average 50k per hit of Symphonic took out rockbear in about 5 seconds. Although I should do further testing, I'm seeing increased damage using LB (on bosses) rather than just raw s-atk.

Damage will get higher as more multiplier stack up. The raw s-atk build despite the damage being constant, it doesn't scale as well as the LB/half/deadline build upon a WB + weakpoint target.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    recomended build for fi/hu?
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

I'm guessing this is cookie cutter build, could be wrong, don't quote me on this.

Several things you can do here, but that's all up to you.

HU: I think most people max Critical and Automate. Then you have one point leftover for your preferred weapon gear.

FI: Standard FI build. You can swap around the points if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by saraishadow View Post
    I saw a significant drop in base s-atk with a LB build (I rearranged points in Hu to use both Automate and Iron will so I didnt have s-atk up maxed) but in combination with pp-slayer, halfline/deadline. I was hitting on average 50k per hit of Symphonic took out rockbear in about 5 seconds. Although I should do further testing, I'm seeing increased damage using LB (on bosses) rather than just raw s-atk.
    That's pretty much the LB base Fighter life. Higher highs and lower lows.
    Last edited by Rendezvous; Feb 9, 2016 at 10:16 AM.

Trying to readjust my Fi/Br tree, but especially my Br tree. What do you guys think of this? I feel like throwing some SP on Rapid Shoot Advance because on TAs I use Banish+Kamikaze on bosses for faster sweeping. Of course, I'll get an extra if it's even worth it.

Another important question I'd want to ask is if I want to go down to weak elements, should I craft racist wands, or should I just craft an Agito (because it's cheap)
    Ship08 || アリス@気になり火星 || TeHu/RaBr/BoHu/FoTe/FoBr/GuRa