Page 184 of 430 FirstFirst ... 84134174181182183184185186187194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 4299

Thanks for the videos. Seen the twin daggers one before. That guy was doing some sick damage. Getting there, but got a long way to go. Fighter is at 50 now, so running around in SH.

It's best to main twin daggers as a fighter if you're going for survivability. Photon Arts such as Raging Waltz and Facet Folia have an insane amount of iframes, and the latter can do damage comparable to Deadly Archer, while keeping a beat on the hitbox you're locked on to.
    Ship 02

I'm sorry but I have to respectively disagree with maining Twin Daggers for survivability...

While I must agree that Twin Daggers are quite convenient to block (thanks to having the easiest Fighter shift action) and having Facet Folia is great for prolonging the invulnerability frames. However, utilizing Double Sabers' Acro Effect (with its questionable auto-guard period) and even mastering Knuckles' (ridiculous) shift action will achieve better results in the end (with Deadly Archer and Backhand Smash).

Without a doubt, higher risks comes with greater rewards; Fighters is more or less a gambling class.
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Jun 15, 2014 at 10:18 PM.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

From what I've played, I'll agree that it is well labeled as an "advanced class". It is more "work" than the others I've played (Hunter, Braver, Gunner). Rewarding though. They're all fun when it comes down to it.

Question: What's the most effective way to do TD w/ Fighter? I would assume the swarms would be hard to pick wise or brave stance. Looks like an irksome situation waiting to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin_punch View Post
    From what I've played, I'll agree that it is well labeled as an "advanced class". It is more "work" than the others I've played (Hunter, Braver, Gunner). Rewarding though. They're all fun when it comes down to it.

Question: What's the most effective way to do TD w/ Fighter? I would assume the swarms would be hard to pick wise or brave stance. Looks like an irksome situation waiting to happen.
    From my experiences, a FI struggles in TDs a lot, since they can't exactly chase down mobs by themselves so they gotta stay near the walls/bases.

Adventurer Extraordinaire keywen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uchouten View Post
    From my experiences, a FI struggles in TDs a lot, since they can't exactly chase down mobs by themselves so they gotta stay near the walls/bases.
    Yep, FI's place in TD is cleanup duty for when the BRs and GUs don't do their jobs :^). You're basically a safety net for your MPA's incompetence.
    Level Cap Checklist:

[ ] 70 Fighter [ ] 70 Hunter [ ] 70 Ranger [ ] 70 Gunner [ ] 60 Braver [ ] 46 Force [ ] 38 Techer [ ] 49 Bouncer

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin_punch View Post

To answer your question, the most effective way to play Fighter in Tower Defense is:

- Use Twin Daggers' Symphonic Drive (for aerial positioning from enemy-to-enemy) and Bloody Sarabande (for crowd control) on swarms of regular enemies.
    - Use Knuckle dashing (or Quadruple dashing) to collect the nearby photon crystals within your vicinity.
    - Use Wise Stance since the wave of enemies are going to have their backs exposed while attacking the Tower Base. Only use Brave Stance when necessary.

With that all being said, it's harder for Fighters to be within the the top three, however, it's not impossible though. There were a handful of times were I won 1st place, so I'm sure you'll get 1st place too!
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

I as fighter usually collect minerals.
    A Fo or Te should rather Zondeel at the front lines being much more effective than a fighter doing chip damage.

Cheers guys.
    I did 3 runs of TD2 today as Braver (first time that happened -- first run we finished with all walls in tact). But, I couldn't hit anything as the Fo & Te were slaughtering everything. I think I got 7th place once... the rest was 10, 11, or 12. :-/ No problem though, I got a lot of XP. If I'm going to rank down there anyway I might as well get my Fighter XP up.
    Last edited by gaijin_punch; Jun 16, 2014 at 08:56 PM.

Nice to meet you, I'm new for pso2 and would like to have some suggestion from you guys about Fighter class.
    I want to play Figther/Techer which using Chase Advance and Poison Ignition

1. Is it worth to max both Poison Boost and Poison Ignition ?
    (Do you guys have any recommend skill build ?)
    2. How is Element Weak hit works? is it effected to melee attack ?
    3. In my country server (max LV is 40), there isn't any Fighter weapon with poison effect.
    I would like to know in the further update, Is there any poison weapon for Fighter ?

ps. sorry for my poor English XD