Page 402 of 430 FirstFirst ... 302352392399400401402403404405412 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 4299

I haven't played since the start of EP4 and just recently got back into the game. I have a few quick questions I'm hoping someone can answer.

What rings do I want? (These are a brand new concept to me.)

What weapons should I be aiming for? (Keeping in mind I'm around level 50, it's just good to know ahead of time.)

Best left ring: Kamaitachi. Other rings are also good but you get the most use out of this one. I like Slow Fi Action for knuckles, the knuckle and TD chase rings may be situationally helpful, not sure about the jumping dodge one.
    Best right ring: opinions may vary, but I am a big fan of Just Reversal Cover. PP Convert or Killing Bonus might be nice if you run out of PP a lot. Perfect Keeper offers too little to be worth it in my opinion.

Weapons: aim for whatever 13* collection files are up for at the moment. If people are still running Ultimate Amduscia, then Gix. Otherwise we'll have Astra weapons in a week so there's that.

If your level isn't high enough for collection files yet, don't worry about weapons too much yet. Just use whatever 11*/12* with a decent potential you manage to get - of course, you should still grind and max out the element of whatever you're using. Red weapons have a special potential that increases their damage a lot if crafted, but it requires photon boosters and I'm not sure if you have any.

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    I've been using みぃら Fi pallet since I made this post and its been pretty dam helpful. Looks about the same as yours besides a few changes.

I'll probably move heartless impact closer to ds mobbing swap

Been watching A LOT of Fi videos and picked up on some habits kind of.
    First and foremost, Tornado --> Chaos Riser really is your general mobbing. When I do this should I always wait for my DS gear to be full for max chaos riser damage? Another thing I'm curious about is when exactly would be a appropriate time to use Acro Effect? I've kind of been using it as a gap-closer to fill ds gauge when tornado dance is kind of impractical. Not really a fan of deadly circles damage but I like the PA itself, just have to find its proper usage.
    Last DS question Is your 4th pallet dedicated to ds bossing or just useful having those PAs around?

Biggest struggle with Fi practice within the 6hrs I've been actually using it is probably TDs. I grew on fi as a Symphonic drive spammer and now things have become much more complex. I kind of get that you wanna use symphonic drive to locate yourself, Quick March to elevate yourself and then spam Wild Rhapsody <--> Orchestra. I Don't really know if thats true but thats what I get from all the Fi gameplay I've been watching. Anything outside of that combo I just listed I'm usually deeply confused with. Shoot Polka, Fall Nocturne and Facet Folia are kind of out of my range of understanding if that makes sense.

Far as knuckles go, I think catching on to them will be pretty easy once I get orbit kncukles or gix idk.
    Max gear riser is almost always the most efficient unless you know the shorter range/lesser damage will kill whatever is near you. I haven't actually used acro effect much lately. It's mostly for short duration i-frames like traditional anga slaps or something. Longer duration i-frames + dps is deadly circle ofc.

Regarding my palette, I mostly just split up the PAs that get used for aoe/mobbing vs single target. However, once I became more fluid at using dsaber PAs, it's just muscle memory and not dedicated to one or the other all the time for mobbing vs bossing.

TDs just take a fair bit of practice. Step -> jump -> twirl is gear2, then symph drive gives gear3 or step jump quick march also gives gear3. In terms of use, shoot polka is mostly about gaining a lot of height for a hitbox or to setup a good fall nocturne (5-6hit e.g. anga). Facet folia is for i-frames + dps like gal gryphon charge/fly by, various leone/leopard attacks, etc. Fall nocturne dps is legit if you can keep getting good height with a single symph drive. If you're only at a height to get 3hit FN, then I wouldn't bother.

To add on to what mil said fall nocturne can also be cancelled mid fall by using a pa or normal.. its also useful when you simply need to drop height to hit a target.

Quote Originally Posted by RX-78-02 View Post
    I haven't played since the start of EP4 and just recently got back into the game. I have a few quick questions I'm hoping someone can answer.

What rings do I want? (These are a brand new concept to me.)

What weapons should I be aiming for? (Keeping in mind I'm around level 50, it's just good to know ahead of time.)
    left ring: kamaitachi is priority but do get air chase and knuckle chase as well. best idea is having a macro that swaps them whenever you swap to said weapon. (if you have a 12* unit equipped also shove air reversal on it)

Right: killing bonus or ppconvert are good for standard rings depending on which wep .. the new fi symbol ring from solo xq2 is also great and worth it for a fi

as for weapon wait a week and get astra from mother collection files

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    best idea is having a macro that swaps them whenever you swap to said weapon
    Is that possible without use of any external tools or programs?

Quote Originally Posted by Serinah View Post
    Is that possible without use of any external tools or programs?
    Yeah, put the chat commands in the same chat shortcut.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Yeah, put the chat commands in the same chat shortcut.
    Ah, right, but you'll still have to press the actual shortcut, it won't just be automatic. Not that it's that big of a deal though.

Ok so I decided to make use some of these 12* units... As for Kamaitachi, TD Air Chase, and Knuckle Chase, I decided to use /sr for that one slot.
    So I have 3 slots left. If you have 3 more L-rings to add to the units, what will you add there specifically for Fi/Hu?

air reversal, step ja, but currently the 3rd is ???

Jump Dodge?