Page 189 of 430 FirstFirst ... 89139179186187188189190191192199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 4299

As far as I know it *does* work with techs.

What other situational stuff are you referring to? Afaik (at least with my build) the only on-use thing is Limit Break, and nothing else is situational with that (minus the slayers, which basically all trigger when used)

I might end up buying another fighter tree to try out the slayer skills as well

Edit: Derp, the stances are situational, hahaha. Not a huge concern though.

Side note, it would be awesome if they actually made a tech based class that would be a useful subclass for fighter. I'm really tired of hunter subclass (and hunter weapons are boooooringgg) and bouncer doesn't look too promising :/

Fighters have one of the highest t-atk! what gives!
    Last edited by Eternal255; Aug 28, 2014 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    As far as I know it *does* work with techs.
    Well I mean to get the bonus you have to use two different attacks in JA succession. Don't you have to use two different techs?
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

How fast is the stance changing speed now? Is it actually possible to Stance dance or is it still fist pump for 3 seconds with no mobility?

Also, how good is the wind up on Acro Effect, it was my favorite means of invincibility, and it'd be nice if I could use it without the weird delay for attack guarding?
    Last edited by Jaqlou Swig KING; Aug 28, 2014 at 04:54 PM.
    U mod me it's yo azz

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqlou Swig KING View Post
    How fast is the stance changing speed now? Is it actually possible to Stance dance or is it still fist pump for 3 seconds with no mobility?

Also, how good is the wind up on Acro Effect, it was my favorite means of invincibility, and it'd be nice if I could use it without the weird delay for attack guarding?
    Its about 1 second. Didn't try timing it just basing it on its speed. I haven't tried any sort of stance dance however as with the new skill trees, useless stances are now longer needed [=

Stance switching is faster, and the cooldown is only 5s now, so you can actually use Wise Stance when you're behind something without worrying about ruining everything once they turn around again.

Still has an animation, though, so you can almost flip between stances back and forth by the time the cooldown is over
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

That's excellent news, being able to actually switch when the situation gives you the opportunity for extra damage is a serious plus. It's something so simple, but so impacting (for me), GRACIAS AMIGOS
    U mod me it's yo azz

Hmm considering the situations I do use limit break in I think I'll go with the silly limit break build, suits me more than just playing it safe with s-atk passives
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

whats the ideal build for Fi/Hu?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Ideal? Who knows, as there's a few ways to go about it (in the event you don't want to bother with half and deadline slayer [and crazy beat for s atk] to support Limit Break, you can put points elsewhere for example) But Unlucky's priority chart is a good platform. http://imgur.com/a/8l7TD#0
    PSO2 Ship 6

Queso - RA/HU

i want a build thats good with twin kamuis and low hp
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama