Page 152 of 430 FirstFirst ... 52102142149150151152153154155162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 4299

I think Fighter is better than force but that's another story. I think fighter is OK in parties.

Fighter just is sort of OK at most things.

Like, they're not bad at all. Just like Ranger isn't bad, even ignoring WB.

But their gameplay is full of stupid conditionals that aren't even collectively stronger than similar classes in the rare case that the planets align.

Best classes for current content:

VH TA: Gunner, Braver, Force
    SH TA: Gunner, Braver
    Falz: Gunner, Braver, Fighter
    AQs: Gunner, Braver, Ranger
    TD: Gunner, Braver, Ranger
    XQ: Gunner, Braver
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

The conditional weapons and PAs are why I have stopped playing FI completely. I am sure it will get addressed in the next huge game uplift. How much will they fix is beyond me. But right now. My Ranger gets more milage than my fighter

They need the stances to become passives, or much faster to switch between, and the penalty removed.

Or a brand new skill that makes Brave Stance "nice to have" and Chase/PP Slayer a complete waste of SP. You know, like every other balance fix in the game.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post

But their gameplay is full of stupid conditionals that aren't even collectively stronger than similar classes in the rare case that the planets align.

VH TA: Gunner, Braver, Force
    SH TA: Gunner, Braver
    Falz: Gunner, Braver, Fighter
    AQs: Gunner, Braver, Ranger
    TD: Gunner, Braver, Ranger
    XQ: Gunner, Braver
    I think it's at least slightly in-accurate that you lack Zondeel users in the AQ category.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post

VH TA: Gunner(?), Braver, Force, Ranger, Fighter
    SH TA: Gunner, Braver, Ranger, Force
    Falz: Gunner, Braver, Fighter(?), Ranger
    AQs: Gunner, Braver, Ranger, Force
    TD: Gunner, Braver, Ranger(?)
    XQ: Gunner, Braver, Force
    Many of the classes you've put need context. For example, Gunner is nice for solo TA, and decent for group. But it releases dps slowly so that makes Fighter and Braver more appealing if you're in a group of 4, with Ranger. Ranger has always been god of VH TAs until Braver came out. Force is a nice support, and it's great in Lilipa solo.

You don't want to do Falz Arms without WB. Fighter can't keep up with Gunner or Braver with even Symphonic Drive over the time.

Ranger in TD is just your Weak Bullet bitch. It can't do much else. You still need Forces (or Techer sub) in TD1, for zondeel.

Forces can be relatively strong and useful in XQs thanks to stage elemental bonuses. To be honest, any class is as good there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    I think it's at least slightly in-accurate that you lack Zondeel users in the AQ category.
    I agree. For instance, 3 fire FoTe and 1 Gu (to take out Mammoths) are amazing in Tundra.
    -PSO2 JP:
    -Kamekur (taco only) : 70/66/50/0/40/0/70 Fi/Hu - Braver
    -Akane Haruna (dropped):66/31/70/66/0/0/0 Ra/Hu - Gu/Hu
    -Akane Iremi (dropped): 30/49/0/0/70/60/53 Fo/Te - Fo/Fi - Fo/Br
    -茜泉:70/70/75/70/75/75/70/21 not Bo.
    -エリ: 70/45/1/0/1/8/70/1 Br/Hu

Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    VH is outdated and therefore irrelevant. Any class can be efficient in VH TAs with the power creep going on this game.

One and only thing Fi shines in. Too bad Falz is a rare and random emergency quest.

Playing PP starved, weaker "wannabe Gu" for 45minutes just so you can use your Fi weapons for 1min. Yeah, how about no.

Tried it once as Fi, spend the following 2 hours after EQ raging at SEGA.

Everything in XQs dies in a flash, Gu, Br or Fo for that matter kills mobs before you even get to JA your PA as Fi. Simply put, you're nothing but dead weight for most of the part.

More like 4 out of 5.
    Fighter works best against bosses, even then Fi can have problems due to godawful and outdated stance design. Problem is, 90% of the time you spend in PSO, you spend fighting against normal mobs. And that's something Fi is terrible at, Chaos Riser could've saved Fi mobbing but SEGA managed to fuck it up.
    When I play Fi, I want to use Fi weapons. Gunlash does not count as one.
    1, VH4 1SH is the norm. Fighter out shines most classes in VH and in that one SH quest (which is SH Sanctum), Fighter, Ranger, and Braver are the preferred classes. meaning that GuHu and Fo/?? is dead weight.

2, The class was meant to focus on single target burst and it does a good job at it.

3, First off, HuFi is the preferred melee class to have on your team in SH AQs. The objective in AQ is to burst. that's it. Katana Braver is one of the worst classes during a burst, they have no way of doing consistent mid - long range aoe damage. And please don't say Gunslash, Braver A.Bullet is the worst, lol.

4, well we both agree here.

5, Fighter one shots everything with any weapon in ExQ just like the other classes, so what was your point?

So yeah, I'm not use if you're just talking out the ass or you actually play PSO2.

Again, Fighter only has problems with 1 out of the 5 daily quest listed.
    Last edited by SakoHaruo; Mar 30, 2014 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    1, VH4 1SH is the norm. Fighter out shines most classes in VH and in that one SH quest (which is SH Sanctum), Fighter, Ranger, and Braver are the preferred classes. meaning that GuHu and Fo/?? is dead weight.

2, The class was meant to focus on single target burst and it does a good job at it.

3, First off, HuFi is the preferred melee class to have on your team in SH AQs. The objective in AQ is to burst. that's it. Katana Braver is one of the worst classes during a burst, they have no way of doing consistent mid - long range aoe damage. And please don't say Gunslash, Braver A.Bullet is the worst, lol.

4, well we both agree here.

5, Fighter one shots everything with any weapon in ExQ just like the other classes, so what was your point?

So yeah, I'm not use if you're just talking out the ass or you actually play PSO2.

Again, Fighter only has problems with 1 out of the 5 daily quest listed.
    I'm not even going to bother with a serious reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    I'm not even going to bother with a serious reply.
    I'm glad you're admitting you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. o3o

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    I'm glad you're admitting you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. o3o
    I've read some of your posts before. I have no obligation to argue with a person like you. In fact, it amazes me how you even managed to miss out on the most obvious points I was trying to make.

I'm no pro and most certainly do not claim to be one. But it genuinely infuriates me when people are so oblivious due to lack common of sense.
    I won't be replying to your posts anymore, not on this matter.