Page 167 of 430 FirstFirst ... 67117157164165166167168169170177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 4299

So faster one the one types the higher the dps?

Finally, a game I can be the very best at, like noone ever was.

Need keyboard camos for all Fighter weapons.

Any thoughts on the Tornado Dance damage buff? I'm thinking it'll help Double Sabers, but not enough, since you'll have to do silly circular motions in order to stay on the right side of the enemy to take advantage of your stance.

Oh my god, you don't know how much I would love keyboard warrior gear for fighter.

Double Sabers are two keyboards taped to the ends of a pole.

Daggers are two mice that you hold by the cords - they flip around like crazy when you attack.

Knuckles are either two gamepads that you hold, or two joysticks.

Units are a sweaty, torn, orange grease-stained white undershirt for the arms, headphones for the rear, and crocs for the legs.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Need keyboard camos for all Fighter weapons.

Any thoughts on the Tornado Dance damage buff? I'm thinking it'll help Double Sabers, but not enough, since you'll have to do silly circular motions in order to stay on the right side of the enemy to take advantage of your stance.
    SEGA has acknowledged that other classes outside of Br and Gu need more damage, or rather better tools. In the past I would've expected like 5% damage boost, but I think there just might be some hope for a proper buff now. Though if I were you I wouldn't take my words to heart.

Dunno, maybe Chaos Riser into TD is a viable solution against stronger mobs now.

Also, I still say that at the end of the day the most irritating thing about braver isn't how effective it is, but how effective it is with one fucking weapon.

Braver only needs to buy a katana. That's it. Any old bow will do the job you need a bow to do - press switches and rarely shoot something at range. Even still, that's just two weapons.

Fighter? Fighter, man. Fighter. Fighter needs at minimum 3 weapons to perform competently, preferably 5-6. They don't all need to be heavily invested into, but you're best off doing so.

Fighter is still probably my favorite class, but it's just so tedious. It's like twice the work and six times the cost to do fuckin' anything.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Also, I still say that at the end of the day the most irritating thing about braver isn't how effective it is, but how effective it is with one fucking weapon.

Braver only needs to buy a katana. That's it. Any old bow will do the job you need a bow to do - press switches and rarely shoot something at range. Even still, that's just two weapons.

Fighter? Fighter, man. Fighter. Fighter needs at minimum 3 weapons to perform competently, preferably 5-6. They don't all need to be heavily invested into, but you're best off doing so.

Fighter is still probably my favorite class, but it's just so tedious. It's like twice the work and six times the cost to do fuckin' anything.
    Fighter definitely is one of my favorite classes to play, I just wish it was more practical and viable for everything in the way Braver/Gunner currently are. You could say Fighter is probably the closest to that than any other class, at least.

Fighter needs some reworking. Give twin daggers homing on its normal attacks, as well as bumping up the s-atk power that knuckles have so that the stronger 11* knuckles boast something like 1300+ s-atk at 10. Fighter also needs a skill to boost movement speed and invinciblity frames when hp and/or pp is low. Could be quite good.

Another idea I had was to make certain skills apart of the class themselves, and regain some of the sp used in acquiring them back to the player. So you could have pp, halfline and deadline slayer skills as a basic ability to the class itself, without having the need for dumping sp all the way down that part of the skilltree and still get some of the other skills from the other side of the chase subtree. Stuff like gears should also become basic to fighters as well. Maybe like 15-25 pts preset for fighter as a apart of the class instead of the skilltree and the rest as you see fit to.

Also, add alternate pathways in skilltrees so that you can get access to some of the fury subtrees boosts while having a guard stance build. Would make def. builds a lot better too.

I'd like the Fighter stances condensed into one. Could even boost Wise damage a tad for extra incentive.

I know I've seen this several times, but it really is something anyone who plays Fighter for a while thinks of eventually.

Irregularities ahead!!! Shinmarizu's Avatar

Well, considering that Average and Weak Stance are the smart versions of Brave and Wise, and then those two along with Fury Stance means a lot less to think about or manage... *tableflip*

Personally, I like the fact that Tornado Dance is getting a buff. It's a good gap closer as well as directional positioning for the stances. Playing as a Fighter is fun. But when I have to set up for all possible situations and adapt for maximum effectiveness, and then a different class combination requires less preparation with superior results? *tableflip*

PSO2: Lorilae / Durandal / Rook (Ship 2)
    PSO2 ID: nimbusalexander