Page 401 of 430 FirstFirst ... 301351391398399400401402403404411 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4299

For those who are curious what SlowFiAction is it doesnt slow any movement or any pa, it only slows shift/evasion on Fi weapons just like SlowDiveRoll, it gives more invincibility time and for Twin Dagger spin covers more movement...

So it's good?

It comes down to whether you value faster JAs after a weapon action or playing it safer. If you don't have DS Wind Parrying, then it's pointless for the DS weapon action.

It's more on timing dilemma .. it can be good, it can be bad. It can be specific to which enemies to fight as well. It's kinda an on and off ring to me. It's best to test it on your own to fit your needs. If you ask whether you should get the ring or not, I reckon you should get it.

I'm very used to the speed of the regular weapon action animations, so I've had some trouble adjusting my muscle memory on timing things. I can definitely see the usefulness for this ring though, not sure if I'm willing to "relearn" my movements for it though.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

I personally like blocking with a DS, knuckle frames are pretty abrupt(I'd say as much as DS, but many seem to not mind for knuckles), and for twin daggers it sounds good outright. Been debating about the DS Kami ring for a while, but, I think I'll side with this one, keep block, and not rely on PAs or MH 100% of the time. All out of preference of course.

I found the knuckles' weave to be really split second so the ring makes it more forgiving to use. Twin daggers' spin on the other hand was good enough already, the ring slows it down into something that lasts simply too long for my taste.

I need some fighter pallets/weapon setups.

Been trying to follow some good Fi pallets on youtube but their weapon actions are really fast and its kind of hard to see.
    in the meantime I'll be playing with the PAs and see what does best imo

So far Crafted Tornado Dance --> Chaos Riser seems standard mobbing.

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    I need some fighter pallets/weapon setups.

Been trying to follow some good Fi pallets on youtube but their weapon actions are really fast and its kind of hard to see.
    in the meantime I'll be playing with the PAs and see what does best imo

So far Crafted Tornado Dance --> Chaos Riser seems standard mobbing.
    mine is:

1 - td - normal, shift, quick march/wild rhap, shot polka, orch
    2 - ds - normal, shift, tornado dance/chaos riser, surprise dunk, acro effect
    3 - knuckle - normal, shift, BHS/slider upper, heartless, flicker jab
    4 - ds - normal, shift, deadly archer/illusion rave, surprise dunk, deadly circle
    5 - td - normal, shift, symphonic drive/facet folia, shot polka, fall nocturne
    6 - shifta boots

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    mine is:

1 - td - normal, shift, quick march/wild rhap, shot polka, orch
    2 - ds - normal, shift, tornado dance/chaos riser, surprise dunk, acro effect
    3 - knuckle - normal, shift, BHS/slider upper, heartless, flicker jab
    4 - ds - normal, shift, deadly archer/illusion rave, surprise dunk, deadly circle
    5 - td - normal, shift, symphonic drive/facet folia, shot polka, fall nocturne
    6 - shifta boots
    I've been using みぃら Fi pallet since I made this post and its been pretty dam helpful. Looks about the same as yours besides a few changes.

I'll probably move heartless impact closer to ds mobbing swap

Been watching A LOT of Fi videos and picked up on some habits kind of.
    First and foremost, Tornado --> Chaos Riser really is your general mobbing. When I do this should I always wait for my DS gear to be full for max chaos riser damage? Another thing I'm curious about is when exactly would be a appropriate time to use Acro Effect? I've kind of been using it as a gap-closer to fill ds gauge when tornado dance is kind of impractical. Not really a fan of deadly circles damage but I like the PA itself, just have to find its proper usage.
    Last DS question Is your 4th pallet dedicated to ds bossing or just useful having those PAs around?

Biggest struggle with Fi practice within the 6hrs I've been actually using it is probably TDs. I grew on fi as a Symphonic drive spammer and now things have become much more complex. I kind of get that you wanna use symphonic drive to locate yourself, Quick March to elevate yourself and then spam Wild Rhapsody <--> Orchestra. I Don't really know if thats true but thats what I get from all the Fi gameplay I've been watching. Anything outside of that combo I just listed I'm usually deeply confused with. Shoot Polka, Fall Nocturne and Facet Folia are kind of out of my range of understanding if that makes sense.

Far as knuckles go, I think catching on to them will be pretty easy once I get orbit kncukles or gix idk.