Page 180 of 430 FirstFirst ... 80130170177178179180181182183190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 4299

With Unit Crafting getting better I doubt you really need Iron Will or 5 points in Never give up. I would run only one if I had to use it.

I would recommend you this skill tree: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...00000Ib000000j

Even if Fi can crit for 15% more damage (which works for other weapons) you have to do some math here. You spend 10 SP (a lot) to increase the Chance by 20% to deal 15% more damage. You could also spend these points somewhere else and have a guaranteed damage boost. You literaly just take Crit. strike just because there are no better options.

Filling up all 3 ATK skills gives you 112 S-Atk by spending 19 SP. by leveling up PP Slayer you get 200 S-Atk and 10 HP by spening 16 SP. sounds like a better Deal to me tbh.

Even if you dont use Wise stance it can get very useful during bossfights in a group when a hunter uses Warcry for example. It's a 20% boost after all.

^Horrible build for both Hunter and Fighter.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rendezvous View Post
    ^Horrible build for both Hunter and Fighter.
    Care to elaborate, or just instigate?

Do not max Iron Will. RNG will not forgive you; I made that mistake once. If you're going to do Iron Will, only do it enough for Never Give Up. Again, DO NOT RELY ON THIS, EVER. This is your "oops I wasn't paying attention" card, and it depends if the game feels like forgiving you.
    Last edited by Nitro Vordex; May 28, 2014 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Care to elaborate, or just instigate?
    I can see that you are offended. He has Just Guard AND Iron Will, either or never both--otherwise it's just wasted points. Iron Will is a waste anyway because it isn't 100% and it only chance procs when you are on the verge of death. Then there is Just Guard when he is maining Fighter, which isn't bad but unnecessary with the amount of invincibility frames that come with Fighter weapons. Just Guard is only useful if he's planning on maining Hunter weapons as a Fighter.

If his playstyle is based around getting hit while gimping his damage, then he's better off going Guard Stance or even Automate. If that's not the case, then stacking HP Recovery on Mag is more than enough for sustain.

If he's bent on playing HU/FI or FI/HU, he can put Step Attack into the Fighter tree so his Hunter has more leeway. Also, most trash mobs are usually dead within seconds so Chase Advance is usually wasted so I advise skipping or adding only 1 point--I believe boss mobs are immune so it's a waste there as well.

He also went Critical Strike with his poor crit chance, I think it's around 20%. Either invest into Critical Hits or skip this entirely.

*snio*
    I just made the skill tree how Eternal255 would probably want to see it. I of course could give him the preferable cookie cutter Build with Fury branched maxed but it's not every bodies preferred play style. I personally don't have a single point spent into anything on the right side of HU's Skill tree.

And like i said, you skill Critical strike because Fighter has nothing better to skill.
    I assume your Skill tree would look something like this: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...00000Ib000000j

However I like having at least 5 points into chase and 1 into bind even if they are wasted. I don't have a high end gear atm. and probably wont have for a long time so using Chase for mobbing helps a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I just made the skill tree how Eternal255 would probably want to see it. I of course could give him the preferable cookie cutter Build with Fury branched maxed but it's not every bodies preferred play style. I personally don't have a single point spent into anything on the right side of HU's Skill tree.

And like i said, you skill Critical strike because Fighter has nothing better to skill.
    I assume your Skill tree would look something like this: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...00000Ib000000j

However I like having at least 5 points into chase and 1 into bind even if they are wasted. I don't have a high end gear atm. and probably wont have for a long time so using Chase for mobbing helps a lot.
    Actually, my tree looks like this. This is my personal build because I love Wired Lances from the Hunter side and I have a pair that I can use with both classes, so I gimp myself on the Double Sabre shift action--I use Knuckles and Twin Daggers more so I don't really lose much. Also between crafted Shifta and Disbands lasting an upwards of 3-4 minutes, Adrenaline is no longer needed.

Chase Advanced doesn't help with mobbing between Wired Lances and Chaos Rise into Double Sabre shift action. If you had nothing else to point up, then good for you, otherwise 1 for the 10% extra damage or 0 point.

I find Wise Stance to be wasteful nowadays as well because there are only maybe 5 situations where I could/would use it on a daily basis--so 5/5 for Stance and Stance up for me.
    Last edited by Rendezvous; May 28, 2014 at 08:48 PM.

Actually, my tree looks like this.
    Thats almost exactly what I was looking to doing as well.

Iron will is a MUST on at least one of my hunter trees (i have two). the second one looks exactly like yours except with sword gear instead of the def stuff (which I never use guard). And yeah, only time i ever wise stance is during falz elder & his hands (since for some reason being in front of him on the ship still counts as "rear")

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

substantial post
    Much better.

Just regarding the name of the "Heburu Punisher" discussed the previous 2 pages, I do believe "Heburu" was a tentative of "Able", so the name would probably be "Able Punisher". Sounds more plausible.

But Hebrew Punisher made me laugh. I mean no offense on Hebrews, if there're any.

Just dropping in my personalized FI build. This is more like an anti-boss kind of skill tree due to maximizing Wise Stance (for Elder & Vibrace mainly).

My HU is pure Fury Stance booster. So the defensive skills from the HU tree were not really needed. As a FI, I shouldn't get hit. If I do get hit, then that's lacking on my part.

Though I'm thinking of exchanging PP Slayer for Brave Stance Crit and threw the rest of the points on SATK skills