Page 181 of 430 FirstFirst ... 81131171178179180181182183184191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    And yeah, only time i ever wise stance is during falz elder & his hands (since for some reason being in front of him on the ship still counts as "rear")
    For Dark Falz Elder, the centre of gravity is based on the platform you are on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tivor View Post
    Just regarding the name of the "Heburu Punisher" discussed the previous 2 pages, I do believe "Heburu" was a tentative of "Able", so the name would probably be "Able Punisher". Sounds more plausible.

But Hebrew Punisher made me laugh. I mean no offense on Hebrews, if there're any.
    Direct translation IS Hebrew Punisher. I believe it fits most of the 11* Knuckles being based around the supernatural/spiritual.

I don't think we'll have the right answer if it's Hebrew or not, then, specially if it holds true that the PSO2 Sea will have new names for some things (I don't know if it does).

Plus, the word "Hebrew" designs the people, not the religion. That word would be "Jewish", and it fits the spiritual bit. Though in history we probably only know of Hebrews being Jews, I don't think we can be 100% sure every Hebrew was also Jew.

On a more fighter related matter, I don't know if this was already posted here, but it kind of makes me question why should I be quad dashing if knuckle dash + knuckle gear doesn't lag too much behind. That, and my ping being horrible for quads...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMK9-3GLnDs

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Knuckle dashing too strong.

Not really I just don't give a fuck about quad dashing. But knuckle dashing is usually what I do if I need to catch up or get somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tivor View Post
    I don't think we'll have the right answer if it's Hebrew or not, then, specially if it holds true that the PSO2 Sea will have new names for some things (I don't know if it does).

Plus, the word "Hebrew" designs the people, not the religion. That word would be "Jewish", and it fits the spiritual bit. Though in history we probably only know of Hebrews being Jews, I don't think we can be 100% sure every Hebrew was also Jew.

On a more fighter related matter, I don't know if this was already posted here, but it kind of makes me question why should I be quad dashing if knuckle dash + knuckle gear doesn't lag too much behind. That, and my ping being horrible for quads...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMK9-3GLnDs
    Wtf is quad dashing? this is a new concept to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Wtf is quad dashing? this is a new concept to me.
    Nutshell version is that you can cancel the animation for a step/step attack. You can do this by jumping and immediately doing another dash, effectively giving you two dashes. Quad dashing involves switching weapons, but that's about as much as I know about that lol.

Seems too complex. Plus I play with a controller so I think I'll stick to regular dash movement with knuckle or dagger. No real reason to rush anywhere anyway lol.

Except in TD where its seemingly impossible to place above 10th as the only fighter in the arena.

Double dashing isn't that difficult. Just dash->attack->jump->dash->attack.

On a controller it is.
    And on Vita it's nearly impossible since your thumb need to do the whole work.

Actually I feel normal dagger dashing to be faster than double dashing. I don't know if that's right, though.

Aight guys, the new Gentei is calling me to raise my Fighter, as I've left it in the upper 40's long enough.

Caveat: this tree just looks funky as shit to me. Hunter and Braver was quite obvious.

Thus far, this is what I got.
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00000Ib000000j

My thoughts: Getting jacked up on status abnormalities seems kinda wonky... few and far between, no? I generally don't count on them.
    I could easily spend the points in HP and S-ATK but I'm wondering if I'm missing something.

EDIT:
    Read Rendezvous post on the last page. Now going w/ this. I think this will work. Bummer I had to use so much on Wise Stance. How often will that be used? :-/
    Last edited by gaijin_punch; Jun 11, 2014 at 05:42 AM.