Page 233 of 430 FirstFirst ... 133183223230231232233234235236243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by InvertedWyvern View Post
    Thanks for the responses but to narrow to down is it something I should keep or sell (probably will keep even if only for aesthetics)? hoangsea said something about chase fighter...

What is a chase fighter and it's playstyle?
    On another side note, what is a good Double Saber PA Setup? I'm just using Chaos Riser x3 atm and...it works so far since i usually take out my Twin Daggers for bossing. In the case I do boss with Double Saber PA what should the setup be?
    Personally, I don't see the purpose of having three Chaos Risers in one weapon palette (especially with the existence of Tech JA Arts).

For mobbing wise, I use [Chaos Riser / Tornado Dance / Rumbling Moon]. Initially, I dash attack towards an a enemy and finish it off with Tornado Dance. When my gear is at least Lv.2 (or higher), I like to jump cast: [Chaos Riser -> Attack -> Rumbling Moon] when there's a group of light-weight enemies.

Unfortunately, I melt the enemies with even a Non-JA Chaos Riser on SH mode, however, that combo works wonders on XH mode and UQ enemies. If you're dealing with heavy-weight enemies, it's better to do: [Chaos Riser -> Illusion Rave -> Attack].

Also, if you own a Meteor Cudgel (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E6%B...98%9F%E6%A3%8D) with Lv.3 Intense Battle Skill, you'll soon realize how overshadowing Double Sabers really are in comparison to the other Fighter weapons. It's safe to say that you'll be a great asset to a MPA with that skill alone (if there aren't any pesky Forces or Techers getting in the way).
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Jan 17, 2015 at 11:30 AM.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    - not every boss can affect by status
    More like almost no bosses can be affected by status effects. Chase Advance/Bind is reliable on mooks only.

non use PA and why:
    - Fake Capture: throw PA are not great since you cannot throw every mobs
    You can't but the PA still deals full damage since the animation "impales" a ball of light rather than the mob and if the mob is hit by it then it takes full damage.

So Fake Capture is a very good and PP-efficient source of damage, as long as the enemy doesn't move much or can't interrupt you (massive hunter helps).

Also I find deadly archer to be underwhelming in today's endgame. It was an awesome PA that liquefied everything... before SH was a thing and VH was the highest difficulty.

I don't really have much else to say regarding the rest of your post though, because it's pretty legit. I just disagree with those three points.

I've been playing for a little over a week now and I'm currently 59Fi/37Hu. I'm wielding a 50 light +8 (tight on meseta, lost about 3m affixing my hiei set at 95/95/100- didnt realize I could've easily had 100/100/100) Dio Astella with pow3/spir3/quartz. I'm wondering which twin daggers I could farm for at the moment that will be viable endgame?
    Last edited by pickysticks; Jan 14, 2015 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    More like almost no bosses can be affected by status effects. Chase Advance/Bind is reliable on mooks only.
    Stop spreading misinformation. All bosses that do not show up as a big dot on the map (Rockbear, Caterdran, Gwanada, Wolgada) can all be hit with status. Theres plenty of them.

Quote Originally Posted by pickysticks View Post
    I've been playing for a little over a week now and I'm currently 59Fi/37Hu. I'm wielding a 50 light +8 (tight on meseta, lost about 3m affixing my hiei set at 95/95/100- didnt realize I could've easily had 100/100/100) Dio Astella with pow3/spir3/quartz. I'm wondering which twin daggers I could farm for at the moment that will be viable endgame?
    Youre only 59/37, dont worry about "endgame" this early. Those daggers will work fine for now. Try to +10 them, it shouldnt cost more then 50k really even with bad luck if youre already at +8. Once you get to XH mode 11 and 10 stars will drop like candy and you should be able to pick up something good there.
    Last edited by Kiyumi; Jan 14, 2015 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Youre only 59/37, dont worry about "endgame" this early. Those daggers will work fine for now. Try to +10 them, it shouldnt cost more then 50k really even with bad luck if youre already at +8. Once you get to XH mode 11 and 10 stars will drop like candy and you should be able to pick up something good there.
    I don't really enjoy myself if I think I'm wasting my time- its just the way I like to play games. I had already sunk 400k in grind risk reduction +1's on the thing trying to +10 it when I figured my money was better off saved up. Should I just not use RR? Thanks for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by pickysticks View Post
    I don't really enjoy myself if I think I'm wasting my time- its just the way I like to play games. I had already sunk 400k in grind risk reduction +1's on the thing trying to +10 it when I figured my money was better off saved up. Should I just not use RR? Thanks for the input.
    Dont buy those, you get plenty of those from FUN scratch. I have a huge stack of them from FUN scratch. Personally Ive never spent more then 100k to +10 any 9* or less item, Its never been a problem at all. But yeah for any item not 10* its not worth using any grind boosts or risk reductions since it costs very little to grind it by default.

dont grind twin dagger at early levels
    if you want one just grind an double saber

if you want to save money
    just make an ex1 +10 weapon, and don't forget to buy the base weapon with mark which have atleast 40-60 atk on them

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Stop spreading misinformation. All bosses that do not show up as a big dot on the map (Rockbear, Caterdran, Gwanada, Wolgada) can all be hit with status. Theres plenty of them.
    Those are not bosses. They are minibosses. And even if you go "mini/sub boss still counts as a boss!", then do note that I said "almost all" as being immune, not "all".

Your list is 4. Even if you add Persona, that's still only 5. Out of how many?

I am starting to think several people on this forum are deliberately interpreting everything I say the worst possible way to make me look ignorant.

dont grind twin dagger at early levels
    if you want one just grind an double saber
    That's an opinion. One I disagree with.

if you want to save money
    just make an ex1 +10 weapon, and don't forget to buy the base weapon with mark which have atleast 40-60 atk on them
    And this one I agree with.
    Last edited by TehCubey; Jan 15, 2015 at 08:49 PM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

So, what would be the "best" gear for fighter now-a-days. I know they just came out with some TDs that boost SymDrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    So, what would be the "best" gear for fighter now-a-days. I know they just came out with some TDs that boost SymDrive.
    it's the best TD to dps boss at the time since sym have highest dps