Page 149 of 430 FirstFirst ... 4999139146147148149150151152159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 4299

Anyone can drop any advice on what kind of units i should use?

Currently using Tagami units with TagamiSoul/Stigma/AbilityIII for the extra PP, but it's only giving me around 30 S-ATK and caps my HP at around 600 and something on my lv.48 FI.

If you have premium, go for Primula units/Bloom set. If not, apparently crafting Blitz set + another 9* standalone is not a bad idea. Your affixes should be something like Quartz-Vol-Gwana and Power III (or Stamina III if you think you need to pick up the slack a bit more there). I run Bloom set with Quartz/Power III/Stam Boost to put me at around 945HP and 131PP (my knuckles push me to 136PP).
    Last edited by MetalDude; Feb 8, 2014 at 08:46 PM.

Last night, I finally switched my 8* Quartz set for the 9* Blitz set! I've been hearing (from others) that extending a Blitz set is pretty good (in terms of defense), but overall -- is it worth it? You're losing 60 HP and 6 PP (along with the Strike/Range Resist) just for an abundance of defense stats. Decisions decisions...

Originally, I had 715 HP / 121 PP (with the Quartz set), whereas now, I have 695 HP / 130 PP (with the Blitz set). I'm still using the Quartz Tail, and I'm willing to replace it with something better. What Leg Unit should I get, since I'm trying to aim for 135 PP (potentially without Spirtua Boost)?
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Feb 9, 2014 at 09:17 AM.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    Last night, I finally switched my 8* Quartz set for the 9* Blitz set! I've been hearing (from others) that extending a Blitz set is pretty good (in terms of defense), but overall -- is it worth it? You're losing 60 HP and 6 PP (along with the Strike/Range Resist) just for an abundance of defense stats. Decisions decisions...

Originally, I had 715 HP / 121 PP (with the Quartz set), whereas now, I have 695 HP / 130 PP (with the Blitz set). I'm still using the Quartz Tail, and I'm willing to replace it with something better. What Leg Unit should I get, since I'm trying to aim for 135 PP (potentially without Spirtua Boost)?
    Any PP leg unit. Luxe leg, Falz Leg, White tail, or anything of the sort
    Leader of Galactic Circus
    Smith-60Hu/60Fi/53Br/30Gu
    Astrid-50Fo/30Te
    Devil-chan-52Hu/52Fi/52Fo/52Te/52Ra/52Gu/17Br

Quote Originally Posted by MetalDude View Post
    If you have premium, go for Primula units/Bloom set. If not, apparently crafting Blitz set + another 9* standalone is not a bad idea. Your affixes should be something like Quartz-Vol-Gwana and Power III (or Stamina III if you think you need to pick up the slack a bit more there). I run Bloom set with Quartz/Power III/Stam Boost to put me at around 945HP and 131PP (my knuckles push me to 136PP).
    Tried to follow up on this and grab the blitz set since i already had a Ragne Leg Unit with Gwana/Power III sitting in my Storage.

Used 1.5m on affixing the back and failed completely, using +10%s and +5%s... Guess it's gonna be a long road to optimise my Fi..

Anyway, am i the only one here who thinks DoubleSaber feels kinda...i dunno, clunky? Compared to TD and Knuckles the animations seems a lot stiffer and less fluid in combos.

Adventurer Extraordinaire keywen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zerex View Post
    Tried to follow up on this and grab the blitz set since i already had a Ragne Leg Unit with Gwana/Power III sitting in my Storage.

Used 1.5m on affixing the back and failed completely, using +10%s and +5%s... Guess it's gonna be a long road to optimise my Fi..

Anyway, am i the only one here who thinks DoubleSaber feels kinda...i dunno, clunky? Compared to TD and Knuckles the animations seems a lot stiffer and less fluid in combos.
    Yup, I hate using DS on most anything. I only use it on Ga Wondas, Caters, and Somas. Nowadays, I only have Ebony in my inventory for the loot crystals. Everything else is TDag/Knux pages.
    Level Cap Checklist:

[ ] 70 Fighter [ ] 70 Hunter [ ] 70 Ranger [ ] 70 Gunner [ ] 60 Braver [ ] 46 Force [ ] 38 Techer [ ] 49 Bouncer

Quote Originally Posted by Smithee View Post

Oh yeah! I honestly forgot that I found a random 3 slot Dark Falz leg unit approximately two weeks ago. Nevertheless, I may opt towards the Luxe Nero leg unit, since it provides defense (unlike the Dark Falz units).

Anyways, thanks for the suggestions, Smithee!
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Smithee View Post
    Burn Draal leg beats all of those if you don't want to buy White Tail. It has more defense, same PP (5).
    Last edited by Kamekur; Feb 10, 2014 at 04:42 PM.
    -PSO2 JP:
    -Kamekur (taco only) : 70/66/50/0/40/0/70 Fi/Hu - Braver
    -Akane Haruna (dropped):66/31/70/66/0/0/0 Ra/Hu - Gu/Hu
    -Akane Iremi (dropped): 30/49/0/0/70/60/53 Fo/Te - Fo/Fi - Fo/Br
    -茜泉:70/70/75/70/75/75/70/21 not Bo.
    -エリ: 70/45/1/0/1/8/70/1 Br/Hu

May I present to you fellow Fighters, THE way to beat Blu Ringhada with Knuckles:
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22722206

Knuckles used to be clunky too until they sped them up.
    I really don't like the Double Saber regular attack animations.
    They don't even look like attacks. Looks like a slow geisha fan dance or something.

It's like how the third Sword swing doesn't fit either.