Page 162 of 430 FirstFirst ... 62112152159160161162163164165172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 4299

It is, but BHS comes with the horrible range limitation, that makes it pretty hard to hit consistently with it most of the times (dragon tails anyone?). Though if you get a stun out, BHS is effectively dealing more damage.

the wierd thing about meteor fist is it just seems to love the multi fist and the shitty small fist.
    i feel like it's not only RNG it's bad RNG.

i would think that with a 1/3 chance of getting god fist using the PA 30 times i should get 10 god fists on average but when uncharged there is a higher chance of getting shitty small fist and a lesser chance of multi fist but like almost no chance of god fist
    with charge i honestly think they need to either have a different version of the shitty fist that does at least 10-20k so i don't feel like i just wasted my time but i digress. when you charge it and do the same thing i got 15 multi fists 10 shitty fists and 5 god fists

i get the god fist is great but geez sega can we get a break on at least some of your RNG XD

I used it in base 1 (don't kill me) on the 4th wave.

RNG fist worked pretty good there with zondeel. Got the killing hit on most of them actually, but it's still RNG fist. The weakest attack came out a few times.

I had a malluda pop up earlier and landed 8 baby fists from charged attacks in a row. Missed a shot by turning after releasing it: Mega fist landed off-screen, hitting nothing. Gave up using it. Not sure if it's even able to result in anything but baby fists on malluda.

RNG: the class. First Chase RNGing its way to an SE and/or RNGing your way to taking exactly enough damage to trigger Deadline Slayer without dying, now this.

not to be the new guy complaining but i mean this is basically RNG the game and it's some really really really bad RNG to deal with :\
    from what i see after more tests not charging gives you 0 chance of god fists and charging basically gives you a 10% chance of god fist happening with more chance for multi fist HOWEVER without max level i can't really discount this PA as useless yet for all we know lvl 16 might make the shitty fists do 20k damage and the god fist do 200k damage (doubt it severely but still) i won't give up on it yet because frankly it is the only ranged damage fighter has got at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Ki View Post
    I used it in base 1 (don't kill me) on the 4th wave.

RNG fist worked pretty good there with zondeel. Got the killing hit on most of them actually, but it's still RNG fist. The weakest attack came out a few times.
    tbh i was thinking that it would do well with zondeel since the multi fist is just 6 small fists smacking stuff and the occasional god fist would just destroy imo

on a side note i was never a huge supporter of BHS purely for all it's short comings. literally the only problem with this PA is that sega thought really bad RNG was a good idea instead of a logical 1/3 chance of each type happening when used or you know giving multi fists and god fists only XD but that would be sort of unbalanced :\

The first meteor fist I found was level 16 - the PA multiplier is 800%. No, it doesn't become god tier.

New PAs never ever ever have large damage jumps at 11 or 16. Why? Because only pre-existing stuff is balanced that way. Only old stuff that have been shown to not be good enough. New stuff is always introduced at what they think is good enough.

If a new PA is shit at level 1, it's almost definitely shit at level 16.

Meteor fist is okay when it gets multifist, but getting baby fists 10+ times in a row is just utter and complete bullshit. I'm okay with megafist being hard to get, I'd even be okay with allowing multiple charge tiers (charge for 30 seconds = guaranteed megafist?), but this is crap.

With the RNG rolling baby fists over and over like that I see no real reason to use this over daggers or sacred skewer besides looking neat. I prefer reliability over having to roll a 20.

Kinda frustrating especially considering there is virtually no investment of the player to using the PA. It's really just pressing a button and wait. No additional setup required. Even if you get the god hand... you didn't actually do anything for it.

Might not be a factor for everyone, but it's for me. Definitely feels better hitting BHS..ses?

*shrugs* i honestly think they just should have made shitty fist non existent when charged because really that is the only thing we hate getting and it has a stupidly high chance of happening alongside multi fists

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Best double saber pa now?
    Deadly Archer for damage, Acro Effect for built in guard frames, and now Chaos Riser for PSE Bursts (maybe, haven't done extensive testing so I don't know how annoying the launching part gets).

Probably a better idea to wait for the PA rebalance to be implemented first.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I had a malluda pop up earlier and landed 8 baby fists from charged attacks in a row. Missed a shot by turning after releasing it: Mega fist landed off-screen, hitting nothing. Gave up using it. Not sure if it's even able to result in anything but baby fists on malluda.

RNG: the class. First Chase RNGing its way to an SE and/or RNGing your way to taking exactly enough damage to trigger Deadline Slayer without dying, now this.
    RNG for moving enemies to break your stance, RNG for getting an SE on yourself...

And I guess Adrenaline is a crapshoot too, since Fighter itself can't buff outside of Shiftarides, so you're gambling on there being a tech class in your party willing to buff you.

They should make Fighter weapons regen random amounts of PP per hit and PAs randomly cost ±5PP.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide