Page 176 of 430 FirstFirst ... 76126166173174175176177178179186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 4299

Knuckle Gear increases PA damage by up to 30% with full gear. Combine that with Backhand Smash and... yeah. Daggers can't match that unless the target is highly mobile (Ragne for example).

DS Gear also increases Chaos Riser's range.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

DS gear is quite good in terms of mobbing as well as a few free hits on a boss. As for knuckle gear the fact that its a large damage and speed increase makes it second to none. so why not put two sp into that it really wont make a large difference anywhere else.

As for weak stance I recommend maxing it out as its the biggest bang for your buck.

I currently run a pp slayer maxed both stances and stance ups and have the new skill.

In terms of mobbing I have Bloody Sarabande. However increasing Chaos Rider's Range sounds good enough for me. Good thing I had one spare SP left in my build.
    And no matter how Storng Knuckles are I'm not using them. I don't like their range and I don't like boxing as a sport anyway.

Please either stop or actually spend the 1 SP in DS gear to see for yourself.

It's worth 1 SP.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Please either stop or actually spend the 1 SP in DS gear to see for yourself.

It's worth 1 SP.
    Pretty much this. I really don't understand people who refuse to spend _ONE_ skill point on a certain gear just because "I don't like weapon X I'll never use it". In most cases people are not even familiar with the associated weapons.
    I've seen countless people dishing weapon X only to be complaining couple weeks later "Man I love weapon X I wish I had the gear". Besides, what else are you going to spend that one skill point on? S-atk Up for additional +4 s-atk? Whoop-di-fucking-doo.

Weapon gear design is overall clunky and outdated. All weapon gears should be made passive, just make them only take effect if you have appropriate main/sublass. This would be to prevent possible "abuse" rather than just making gears baseline regardless of class.
    I could understand weapon gears, if they were hidden deeper into the skill trees and had a greater, additional effect on weapons. I.e. you'd have a choice between more AoE oriented build and single target oriented build. Like, DS gear would have its damage reduced but radius doubled and so on.

In the alpha/beta stages gears were passive, but Sega decided to put them onto the skilltree to promote skilltree sales specialization.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    In the alpha/beta stages gears were passive, but Sega decided to put them onto the skilltree to promote skilltree sales specialization.
    SASUGA SEGA™

Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    Pretty much this. I really don't understand people who refuse to spend _ONE_ skill point on a certain gear just because "I don't like weapon X I'll never use it". In most cases people are not even familiar with the associated weapons.
    I've seen countless people dishing weapon X only to be complaining couple weeks later "Man I love weapon X I wish I had the gear". Besides, what else are you going to spend that one skill point on? S-atk Up for additional +4 s-atk? Whoop-di-fucking-doo.

Weapon gear design is overall clunky and outdated. All weapon gears should be made passive, just make them only take effect if you have appropriate main/sublass. This would be to prevent possible "abuse" rather than just making gears baseline regardless of class.
    I could understand weapon gears, if they were hidden deeper into the skill trees and had a greater, additional effect on weapons. I.e. you'd have a choice between more AoE oriented build and single target oriented build. Like, DS gear would have its damage reduced but radius doubled and so on.
    on the contrary i just don't tend to switch weapons much when i play (born of not having said ability when i play monster hunter, just never occurs to me i should switch weapons mid fight) so i don't actually use knuckles that much and i tried DS and i just didn't like it.

i mostly use TDaggers and sometimes use knuckles but i literally never use DS because i tried a lot of times and it just never felt right to me. so i usually don't toss that SP into the gears because it will never be used but then you just have sp floating around that really isn't getting much use so it's probably going to go there anyway cause i don't have much choice as to what would be better.

I'm just imagining people fighters using either Bloody Sarabande or Symphonic Drive, and absolutely nothing else.